OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^:smh: Let it go. If you have never walked somewhere with your shoes loose for comfort then you're the one weird

I wouldn't like an all white upper for the reason of how it will look over time. It will get dirty just as fast as other kobes

I wouldn't like an all white upper for the reason of how it will look over time. It will get dirty just as fast as other kobes
TRUE STORY!...i made a Kobe 8 ID with the white blitz upper, and if ANYTHING gets on em...yur screwed cause its on there for good!..smh..example:..i smoke ciggs and when i flicked my ash from the cig a little ash landed on my shoes and now theres a gray mark inbedded on my toe box that wont come out unfortunatly...as much as i want the "Homes & Inlines" to get released with the white upper its gunna be a ***** to keep clean...but still wont stop me from buyin! lol addicted!

TRUE STORY!...i made a Kobe 8 ID with the white blitz upper, and if ANYTHING gets on em...yur screwed cause its on there for good!..smh..example:..i smoke ciggs and when i flicked my ash from the cig a little ash landed on my shoes and now theres a gray mark inbedded on my toe box that wont come out unfortunatly...as much as i want the "Homes & Inlines" to get released with the white upper its gunna be a ***** to keep clean...but still wont stop me from buyin! lol addicted!
also...im pretty sure thats why Nike hasnt released a White upper....until the end anyway....

Anybody seem the new NBA 2K14 trailer for ps4. Check out Kobes kicks

That what i was thinking, thats why i asked if any1s ordered were canceled or refunded?!?!.....that would suck if they really did that, it never happen to me before but i have heard of them doing this BS!!!!
yep. They definitely cancelled the orders that got through for $500. For the small sizes maybe they didn't cancel if u caught it at $700 but they've definitely done this before. This is why I keep my preorders legit. If someone pays me X amount of dollars I'll ship it to them even if the shoe raises in value. It would be bad business not to.

yep. They definitely cancelled the orders that got through for $500. For the small sizes maybe they didn't cancel if u caught it at $700 but they've definitely done this before. This is why I keep my preorders legit. If someone pays me X amount of dollars I'll ship it to them even if the shoe raises in value. It would be bad business not to.

Typical Kick SCREW. If you message and complain sometimes they'll honor your pre-order. It's been done before.

Reactions: alp
Typical Kick SCREW. If you message and complain sometimes they'll honor your pre-order. It's been done before.
good to know if I ever decide to order from them. Has anyone ever tried that before?

Last edited:
Last edited:
The thing to do with Kicks Crew is to catch the pre-order as early as possible and to harass them daily. When i say harass i don't mean be a D*** to them but to pester them DAILY about the status of your order. I've noticed that in the last few years dealing with them. It usually pans out.

the shoes they have are legit(I'm pretty sure), but the issue with them is they do preorders and if they figure out the shoe is more valuable than what they sold it for theyll cancel the preorders and "restock" at a higher price

Bingo.

Kicks-Crew cancelled my order of the size 12 BHM's and raised the prices. when i complained and said its screwed up that they cancelled my order and raised prices, they said give us a few days to locate you a new pair, and then magically a few days later they got me one and honored the original price i payed

Kicks-Crew cancelled my order of the size 12 BHM's and raised the prices. when i complained and said its screwed up that they cancelled my order and raised prices, they said give us a few days to locate you a new pair, and then magically a few days later they got me one and honored the original price i payed
good thing they did that but still shame on them for cancelling the order in the first place

Won't be dealing with them. I only deal with businesses/sellers with integrity.

Some people need to realize shoes aren't worth the games they like to play. All they do is see what they can get for the shoe then if they can get more then they raise the prices until they sell out
That would decent but the whole canceling lower prices orders is a deal breaker. No thanks.

Ya i wont be ordering from them again either after that shady ****. happy i got my GC BHM's and XMAS though

Won't be dealing with them. I only deal with businesses/sellers with integrity.

Some people need to realize shoes aren't worth the games they like to play. All they do is see what they can get for the shoe then if they can get more then they raise the prices until they sell out
That would decent but the whole canceling lower prices orders is a deal breaker. No thanks.
This! Was going to order some mcs from them but I can't stand how they cancel other people's order like that. I think they lurk here too.

It's kinda like yea I got the shoes but they rubbed a banana on my lips before they let me have them.
It's the same end result but the process to get their isn't something to be proud of.

Back
Top Bottom