OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Dope Shots junjdm 
pimp.gif

i chuckle to my self everytime I see a kd 5 sitting on nike.com with a fsr just chillin

they even... on sale!

wish kobes would sit like DAT
ohwell.gif

The next two weeks are insane. Pit Vipers...various Jordans, hyperposites, new D Rose, CP3.VII, LBJ XI, KD VI's...IT HURTS SO GOOD
laugh.gif

Last edited:

i chuckle to my self everytime I see a kd 5 sitting on nike.com with a fsr just chillin

they even... on sale!

wish kobes would sit like DAT
ohwell.gif
Theyre on sale at nike.com? i just checked and they were still full price

The next two weeks are insane. Pit Vipers...various Jordans, hyperposites, new D Rose, CP3.VII, LBJ XI, KD VI's...IT HURTS SO GOOD :lol:  

Very busy. This weekend coming up I want to grab the Bel Airs, pit vipers, and lebron x low swamp things. And then on Thurs of next week(10/10), I wanna grab the kd vi mint speckle that drop. I don't even really know what's dropping the weekend after this one. Tough to keep up

yeah it could be that your shoes arent tied as tigh, if at all. theres just a lot of space between your achilles and the shoe in the first pic =P
I can see why you guys are saying that....but if anyone leans forward most pics will come out that way, ( esp if they rock the laces loose )

I honestly would like to grab pretty much everything pair droppin this weekend. Gloves are first priority though.

Very busy. This weekend coming up I want to grab the Bel Airs, pit vipers, and lebron x low swamp things. And then on Thurs of next week(10/10), I wanna grab the kd vi mint speckle that drop. I don't even really know what's dropping the weekend after this one. Tough to keep up
Glad the KD Halloweens aren't dropping this weekend.  Can focus on Bel Airs and Pit Vipers instead.  I really want both shoes, but Bel Airs will be very very hard to get.  Pit Vipers should be available the whole day, but I see them like the Purple Fades, drying up quickly.

Back
Top Bottom