OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know a lot of ppl do this, so I am not trying to offend anyone, but why do people take pictures of the shoes on their bed?  Especially if they're worn, isnt that really unsanitary.  Again no offense..just saying for health purposes. 

Last edited:

I know a lot of ppl do this, so I am not trying to offend anyone, but why do people take pictures of the shoes on their bed?  Especially if they're worn, isnt that really unsanitary.  Again no offense..just saying for health purposes. 
hahaa you mean the mc 9.5 on ebay that is fake? i did a LC on them in the fake check and that one....the 160 + 9 shipping.....it looks fake to me...regardless of what the bid is

A lot of people drool or sleep open-mouthed in their beds, often with a partner. The human mouth is dirtier than nearly anything else you can think of. Realistically, there's no real harm.

However, shoes come off before you even come into my bedroom so I'm with you 100%
roll.gif

hahaa you mean the mc 9.5 on ebay that is fake? i did a LC on them in the fake check and that one....the 160 + 9 shipping.....it looks fake to me...regardless of what the bid is
lol yes.  BTW for those of you interested. The seller says he sold it for 200 already.  as someone posted earlier, just seems too good to be true...I would stay away

the clear tape that wraps wrong the shoe does not go pass the NIKE words.....that's the best giveaway..Someone will be disappointed

Yeah, I saw he removed them. Sad. But did u see the vipers were 149 with free shipping?
my prediction will be that the pit vipers will sit. i will go to HoH in a week or two and use a bday coupon with them, if i do decide to get them. if not... id have to pay 152.xx.

- Gradients
- Easters
- Supernaturals
- Black Elites

all on my "get to them later" list

Last edited:

no offense but they look huge on you lol
no offense taken, but if you really pay attention, you'll see that the padding is actually really thick, so from certain angles it looks like its too big of a shoe ( I know what you mean ) they actually fit snug for me once the shoe is actually tied....

This. Clearly he bought the wrong size shoe. And what the hell is up with that Huckleberry Finn pants cuff
If you look at the 2nd pic you'll see "Clearly" not the wrong size.....as stated above, when shoes are tied, they fit snug. All 16 pairs that I own all fit great :wink:

no offense taken, but if you really pay attention, you'll see that the padding is actually really thick, so from certain angles it looks like its too big of a shoe ( I know what you mean ) they actually fit snug for me once the shoe is actually tied....
what size are they? (if you dont mind me asking)

If you look at the 2nd pic you'll see "Clearly" not the wrong size.....as stated above, when shoes are tied, they fit snug. All 16 pairs that I own all fit great :wink:
yeah it could be that your shoes arent tied as tigh, if at all. theres just a lot of space between your achilles and the shoe in the first pic =P

Supernaturals are vastly underrated.

I love all things teal, though, so I guess I'm biased.

Pit Vipers will be copped.

Back
Top Bottom