OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^

I see it happen in almost every thread when a new shoe about to drop. People will try to think of any reason to convince themselves not to buy another shoe. Most of the times they'll post a comment which is majorly reaching (i.e. the Fades to Vipers comparison) in hopes of gaining support and approval from others on here to reassure themselves that they're making the right decision in not buying the shoe. At the end of the day, they'll fall victim to the hype and buy anyway.

Last edited:
Since NDC says they accept any returns within 30 days NEW or USED.  What if someone just buys a new one 2 months later and then returns their old one back to them? How do they filter these out?

Last edited:

Since NDC says they accept any returns within 30 days NEW or USED.  What if someone just buys a new one 2 months later and then returns their old one back to them? How do they filter these out?
well doing it 2 months later wouldnt work because thats well over 30 days LOL

well doing it 2 months later wouldnt work because thats well over 30 days LOL
Not according to the new one they buy and swap out.  The new one they buy would be current.

They buy a new one from NDC. And have 30 days to return it new or used.  They put their used one in the box and return it within the 30 days even though they had the shoe for 3 months from FTL or something.

Last edited:

Not according to the new one they buy and swap out.  The new one they buy would be current.

They buy a new one from NDC. And have 30 days to return it new or used.  They put their used one in the box and return it within the 30 days even though they had the shoe for 3 months from FTL or something.
oh ya lol, i totally screwed that one up.  maybe the barcode on the tag inside the shoe?

oh ya lol, i totally screwed that one up.  maybe the barcode on the tag inside the shoe?

Everything is the same so they can't prevent that from happening unfortunately. Would hate it if someone was able to get two pairs, when someone was searching, just to use them and then return it

If Nike really accepts returns on USED shoes, that's a bit ******ed. Someone could literally just buy shoes, wear em like crazy, return, repeat. Hard to believe they'd be that foolish.

If Nike really accepts returns on USED shoes, that's a bit ******ed. Someone could literally just buy shoes, wear em like crazy, return, repeat. Hard to believe they'd be that foolish.
they do. i returned a pair of KD6. I bought online and returned to the local Nike outlet. i played hoops in them and freakin hated them. expected them to break in and feel better but they just suck. wore them 5 or 6 times so they were a little beat up, they took them back no questions asked full refund.

they do. i returned a pair of KD6. I bought online and returned to the local Nike outlet. i played hoops in them and freakin hated them. expected them to break in and feel better but they just suck. wore them 5 or 6 times so they were a little beat up, they took them back no questions asked full refund.

I've done it as well on more than one occasion...and for the same reason as listed above...one was the Kobe III because the traction was horrible...another was the LeBron V because the toe box was way too stiff...but for all those shoes I brought back I purchased many more...I feel that at the end of the day Nike wants to make sure you get exactly what you want...I like knowing that when I buy things from there if I don't like the way they perform I can get my $$$ back

I've done it as well on more than one occasion...and for the same reason as listed above...one was the Kobe III because the traction was horrible...another was the LeBron V because the toe box was way too stiff...but for all those shoes I brought back I purchased many more...I feel that at the end of the day Nike wants to make sure you get exactly what you want...I like knowing that when I buy things from there if I don't like the way they perform I can get my $$$ back
they're still making money dont worry. Happy customers = frequent customers

I see mixed comments on the pit vipers price
Will someone confirm if itll be 140 or 150

Also when using the birthday coupon for FTL do I needa show them iD? Wouldnt it be kind of sketchy if I said I dont have one?

If anyone is interested, I posted in the outlet thread of some Kobe gear that I found at San Leandro Outlet today. I didn't want to flood this thread with outlet posts. 

Wow, well, that's great for the consumer. But it definitely opens them up for serious exploitation. However, I'm sure not enough will abuse it to ever dent their profits so they could care less.

Any word on the Pit Vipers being limited or GR?
nerd.gif
Nowhere in my neck of the woods will be getting them.  So far I've seen everything except the Mambacurials and surprisingly the Purple Fades drop here.  Thinking an early Saturday morning spent online should do the trick.  Hopefully it's easy.  I recall the Graffitis were being heralded as limited and those might've been the easiest cop of all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom