OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How do you know they're not TBs?

What are they then?

Solid upper ID option?!

Last edited:
I'm watching the gold medal match between USA and Canada for the NORCECA Volleyball Tournament and a few of the US players are rockin' Kobe 6's and 8's but here's the US middle blocker Max Holt rockin' the Kobe 8 PP in black. 

How do you know they're not TBs?

What are they then?

Solid upper ID option?!
I don't think they are TBs because they don't have that hideous midsole print.  

But good question, what are they?  Just a simple black/white CW, but looks nice.

so you dont know what they are and you say they arent TB.... um ok

and if its a simple black upper with white midsole and heel, theres a 99.9% chance it would be a TB

hope it is

white/purple custom/TB? :nerd:

Good pick up but seriously... Translucent Outsole >>>>> Solid outsole
on the Xmas GC. Regular version looks 10x better.
i just personally dont agree. i dont like the color of the translucent they went with. and the fact that they are already discoloring really kills it

If we aren't going to see any other colors worth grabbing I can concentrate only on picking up the Fades which the only other pair I want.

The Pit Vipers look too much like the Fades.  I bet if I wore them once and then the other the next day people would think it's the same shoe.

The Pit Vipers look too much like the Fades.  I bet if I wore them once and then the other the next day people would think it's the same shoe.
I have to respectfully disagree. They're in the same color family, but that's about it. I love the pit vipers and will be getting them. Still, purple fades>>pit vipers

Myself and a lot off peeps always do this with every shoe so....on the vipers, I would've liked to see them with a translucent matching (to the swoosh) out sole. That would've been :smokin

Those are not TBs. The midsole does not have the tiger print. Maybe it will be an id option
So you know what the TBs look like?

A lot of us call the pp TB colors but there was no official designation from Nike.

The Pit Vipers color just looks crisp and beautiful. It really pops and just looks so alive. Very nice, a must addition for me.

So is Kobe actually going to wear the Venomenon/takedowns on court this season until the 9 comes out in 2014? I know some people were disappointed about the rumoured 9 delay, but if ever there was a shoe in the Kobe line that deserved a longer lifespan, I'm glad it's the 8.

I'm pretty against the Venomenons and couldn't picture him wearing them on court, and I know Kobe tends to be PROMO PROMO PROMO when it comes to his line, so I suppose there's a chance he just wants to highlight the shoe at a big event. Let's hope that's the case. It's homes/inlines or bust for me.

Back
Top Bottom