OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So is Kobe actually going to wear the Venomenon/takedowns on court this season until the 9 comes out in 2014? I know some people were disappointed about the rumoured 9 delay, but if ever there was a shoe in the Kobe line that deserved a longer lifespan, I'm glad it's the 8.

I'm pretty against the Venomenons and couldn't picture him wearing them on court, and I know Kobe tends to be PROMO PROMO PROMO when it comes to his line, so I suppose there's a chance he just wants to highlight the shoe at a big event. Let's hope that's the case. It's homes/inlines or bust for me.
I believe he wore the venomenon 3's during the beginning of last season. It was before the 8's came out.

So you know what the TBs look like?

A lot of us call the pp TB colors but there was no official designation from Nike.[/quote

Whatever they are called. TB or PP
I'm sorry but I've been seeing the terms TB & DB for MONTHS... usually I just ignore it, but it's being used too got dang much over the last two pages. I'm pretty sure both of these words can't be over 20 letters long each, so I figured someone would've typed it out by now..... but, what does TB and DB mean??? 
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but I've been seeing the terms TB & DB for MONTHS... usually I just ignore it, but it's being used too got dang much over the last two pages. I'm pretty sure both of these words can't be over 20 letters long each, so I figured someone would've typed it out by now..... but, what does TB and DB mean??? :lol:
TB is the team banks or the Philippines Pack which are the Kobes that black with the white/blue/red/green graphic in the midsole with the black upper. The DB are just what people call for the doernbecher and nike shoes because it's a it easier to write DB than that. Hope this helps :smile:

Last edited:
I've always viewed the venomenons as like the poverty version of kobes since they're always on ross racks for 19.99

Gonna be hard to wrap my mind around them being a shoe I want to cop.

But those kobe wore yesterday look a lot like the Vs

Went out for a run this morning in the Blue Lights.   Love this shoe, now I know why you all have multiple pairs of 8's!!  

Last edited:
damn...pit vipers always looked real good to me, but i thought i can live without em. starting to have second thoughts. pics looking really good.

they definitely look nothing like purple fades though

TB is the team banks or the Philippines Pack which are the Kobes that black with the white/blue/red/green graphic in the midsole with the black upper. The DB are just what people call for the doernbecher and nike shoes because it's a it easier to write DB than that. Hope this helps
smile.gif
THANKS BRO!  
happy.gif

Looks like more than a few players had them at Lakers Media Day. Definitely not an I.D. and usually P.E.'s are specific to one player. Possible "Lakers" GR Colorway?... Let's hope!

I mean, they're not Pure Platinum's or Amnesty's, but these will do me just fine if released. 
nthat.gif

Looks like more than a few players had them at Lakers Media Day. Definitely not an I.D. and usually P.E.'s are specific to one player. Possible "Lakers" GR Colorway?... Let's hope!

I mean, they're not Pure Platinum's or Amnesty's, but these will do me just fine if released. 
nthat.gif

Will this be the "inlines"?

Back
Top Bottom