OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I see mixed comments on the pit vipers price
Will someone confirm if itll be 140 or 150

Also when using the birthday coupon for FTL do I needa show them iD? Wouldnt it be kind of sketchy if I said I dont have one?
I believe its $140,  well either way you will find out in a week...for ppl that want it $10 is prob not going to change their minds.   FTL they will ask you for your VIP CARD or VIP #.  you dont need ID,  but paying with credit card...will require ID. so wouldnt you have ID on you anyways?

I've always viewed the venomenons as like the poverty version of kobes since they're always on ross racks for 19.99

Gonna be hard to wrap my mind around them being a shoe I want to cop.

But those kobe wore yesterday look a lot like the Vs
poverty version? lol.. i see you're doing great in life man

^^
I see it happen in almost every thread when a new shoe about to drop. People will try to think of any reason to convince themselves not to buy another shoe. Most of the times they'll post a comment which is majorly reaching (i.e. the Fades to Vipers comparison) in hopes of gaining support and approval from others on here to reassure themselves that they're making the right decision in not buying the shoe. At the end of the day, they'll fall victim to the hype and buy anyway.
hes consistent with his off the wall comparisons tho

he that says Milksnakes are the 1st cousin of the Jordan vi carmines.........

Man, this is bad.  I had a dream last night that the MambaCurials restocked on NDC, and it was posted here.  So I clicked on the link, and I found out they still had my size!  So I clicked add to cart, enter in my details, and get ready to pay.  I click the submit button, and it goes through!  

I start to celebrate, then I wake up.  
mad.gif

Man, this is bad.  I had a dream last night that the MambaCurials restocked on NDC, and it was posted here.  So I clicked on the link, and I found out they still had my size!  So I clicked add to cart, enter in my details, and get ready to pay.  I click the submit button, and it goes through!  

mad.gif
Nike is trolling you even in your dreams LOL

I believe its $140,  well either way you will find out in a week...for ppl that want it $10 is prob not going to change their minds.   FTL they will ask you for your VIP CARD or VIP #.  you dont need ID,  but paying with credit card...will require ID. so wouldnt you have ID on you anyways?
Yeah I do lol but obviously its not gunna be my birthday. If they looked up my vip number. Wouldnt it tell them that its not my b day

Yeah I do lol but obviously its not gunna be my birthday. If they looked up my vip number. Wouldnt it tell them that its not my b day

its been asked a million billion times.

they generally don't look at your birthday. if you pay with credit card and its a debit card, you don't need your ID since you can use your pin and have a debit transaction.

Who else feels that if nike really wanted to, they could pull off the greatest rick roll of all time.

mad.gif

its been asked a million billion times.

they generally don't look at your birthday. if you pay with credit card and its a debit card, you don't need your ID since you can use your pin and have a debit transaction.
Here's what happened to me.

i finally convinced my friend to get a pair of kobe 8s. He had his eyes set on the graffitis. I have a VIP acc and i also got the bday coupon from you folks (thank you). i told him to give my home number to the cashier so that he can use the coupon. They looked it up...honored the discount...no hassle. My friend paid for the shoes and used a credit card. the cashier looked at his ID. obviously it was Sept and my friends bday was in Jan. The cashier did it anyways. You can always say that youre dad/mom/friend opened it for you if needed. I'm sure they will not go out of their way to deny you something as trivial as that. 

Pit Vipers are up on Footlocker's Launch Locator.

Think these might not be as available as some tend to believe.

Last edited:
eBay has a cpl of new postings in size 9.5

Mc's. 160 plus shipping
Pit vipers 149 with free shipping
And others

eBay has a cpl of new postings in size 9.5

Mc's. 160 plus shipping
Pit vipers 149 with free shipping
And others

MCs at that price would scare me. I've learned when something seems too good to be true that it usually is. That price is real suspect.

Yep - unless launch locator isn't updated fully yet, my entire state isn't getting any

I think it may not be updated completely just yet...all the stores near me in the Los Angeles area are getting them as well as all the stores back home in Hawaii...there is a House of Hoops out there but the other stores are really small so this may be a GR...when the Graffiti dropped my closest store only got one of each size...but they are still sitting at other spots...I'm sure all those that really want them will be able to get them...

Back
Top Bottom