OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not really...horrible analogy. And it's seriously been a bad news week because this thread seems to be focused more about how some dude we will never meet dresses.

Im hoping the next kobe 8 that is announced is a laker colorway opening day is around the corner!

I actually thought the tire analogy up there was fine. Anyone who takes the initiative to post a picture on this forum should be open to criticism. I don't think anyone was out to straight bash the guy for wearing his shoes a size too big. It was an observation and some people pointed it out and offered their advice/opinion. Whether he chooses to accept it is upto him.

Last edited:

I actually thought the tire analogy up there was fine. Anyone who takes the initiative to post a picture on this forum should be open to criticism. I don't think anyone was out to straight bash the guy for wearing his shoes a size too big. It was an observation and some people pointed it out and offered their advice/opinion. Whether he chooses to accept it is upto him.
so far no one has commented on how it looks on him but just on the shoes itself. i believe two guys pointed out his pants which is unrelated to the kobe 8 thread. he'll survive the comments. :wink:

and ty for your intelligence DreamTeamUSA....

car to tire is pretty spot on to humans to shoes lol....

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be a generation thing, but I'm not used to men being so critical of how other MEN dress. Maybe that is just the way it is nowadays, but just seems odd to me. I wonder if the same folks sit around with friends like "OMG, did you see what Todd had on today? He really looked bad in those skinny jeans."

It must be a generation thing, but I'm not used to men being so critical of how other MEN dress. Maybe that is just the way it is nowadays, but just seems odd to me. I wonder if the same folks sit around with friends like "OMG, did you see what Todd had on today? He really looked bad in those skinny jeans."
i totally get what you are saying, people care way too much about everyone elses style..

but at the same time your analogy doesnt really work, cause if some jackass i knew was wearing skinny jeans i would definitely be bringing that up with my friends and laughing at him

Last edited:

The Pit Vipers look too much like the Fades.  I bet if I wore them once and then the other the next day people would think it's the same shoe.
i guess a few sees the PV's quite differently

cant wait for the next comparison

Last edited:
i totally get what you are saying, people care way too much about everyone elses style..

but at the same time your analogy doesnt really work, cause if some jackass i knew was wearing skinny jeans i would definitely be bringing that up with my friends and laughing at him

The skinny jeans thing was just an example. Was just the first thing I could think of. But just because its something you would make fun of doesn't mean it "doesn't work". It worked to serve its purpose in that I'm not used to men discussing every little detail of how another man dresses. I find it strange for a man to concern themselves with the way men dress. But that's just me, apparently its perfectly normal behavior in some circles, to each their own.

wht is going on in this thread lol.

kicks crew came through. got my MCs.

FINALLY.

Eluded me long enough.

that leaves me two pairs of kb8s

sulfurs and mcs.

only way i cop another color is if they drop da amnesties

or xmas fall on my lap for retail.

so mor than likely... onto the bron xis.

i must tip my hat to nike bbal...

shoe of the year: the 8

:rolleyes leave the kid alone,,he might go POSTAL :rofl:,,anyways,media day CW looks interesting,,cant wait to cop it,, if Nike release them

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
The skinny jeans thing was just an example. Was just the first thing I could think of. But just because its something you would make fun of doesn't mean it "doesn't work". It worked to serve its purpose in that I'm not used to men discussing every little detail of how another man dresses. I find it strange for a man to concern themselves with the way men dress. But that's just me, apparently its perfectly normal behavior in some circles, to each their own.
This is a sneaker forum. Sneakers are fashion. Everybody is going to have opinions on how a sneaker looks, how it's laced, the type of pants worn with the sneakers, etc.

kicks crew ships amazingly fast, wow

I ordered my MCs Thursday and they were at my house yesterday. I wasn't home so I have to reschedule delivery or pick them up but wow that is really fast. If the shoes are all good, I will def be ordering from Kicks Crew again.

This is a sneaker forum. Sneakers are fashion. Everybody is going to have opinions on how a sneaker looks, how it's laced, the type of pants worn with the sneakers, etc.

You make a good point. I didn't think of it that way, but you're right. I stand corrected.

kicks crew ships amazingly fast, wow

I ordered my MCs Thursday and they were at my house yesterday. I wasn't home so I have to reschedule delivery or pick them up but wow that is really fast. If the shoes are all good, I will def be ordering from Kicks Crew again.

Mine came insanely fast as well. I ordered the Xmas and BHMs and they were perfect so I'm sure you'll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom