OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yea, multiple people in this thread have stated that but the dude seems to strongly disagree.
again- know your Kobe 8's.....padding on the back is thick, and when rocked loose laced, foot lean a bit forward, picture will come out that way....I guess its a picture/angle thing you don't understand :smile: 

confirmed with the other 2 pics,....unless you think i put a bigger Supernatural shoe on the first picture, then switched it back to my size.....lol

It must be a generation thing, but I'm not used to men being so critical of how other MEN dress. Maybe that is just the way it is nowadays, but just seems odd to me. I wonder if the same folks sit around with friends like "OMG, did you see what Todd had on today? He really looked bad in those skinny jeans."
lmao! amen....

eyes.gif
leave the kid alone,,he might go POSTAL
roll.gif
,,anyways,media day CW looks interesting,,cant wait to cop it,, if Nike release them
haha- i'm just chillin.....these guys are hilarious....

haha- i'm just chillin.....these guys are hilarious....
You're chillin, but take the time to respond to just about everybody's comment about your shoes being too big

SMH. Sensitive dudes posting pictures of their young fitting pants and oversized shoes expecting props on a message board and then getting butt hurt when they hear the truth.  

Face it young'n, you in the game but don't even know your own damn shoe size. What kinda lame don't even know what size shoe he supposed to wear. You're like them dudes who wear their pants 2 sizes too big and sagging. Pictures don't lie, you're only lying to yourself. Now fall back and go to Payless and get your foot measured

Last edited:
junjdm, meet .

But seriously, no need to defend your oversized shoes. NTers have an obligation to criticize every picture posted.

junjdm, meet .

But seriously, no need to defend your oversized shoes. NTers have an obligation to criticize every picture posted.
You have a good point- if people without common sense don't understand, guess they never will.....

You're chillin, but take the time to respond to just about everybody's comment about your shoes being too big

SMH. Sensitive dudes posting pictures of their young fitting pants and oversized shoes expecting props on a message board and then getting butt hurt when they hear the truth.  

Face it young'n, you in the game but don't even know your own damn shoe size. What kinda lame don't even know what size shoe he supposed to wear. You're like them dudes who wear their pants 2 sizes too big and sagging. Pictures don't lie, you're only lying to yourself. Now fall back and go to Payless and get your foot measured
Why do you care what size he buys? They arent your shoes/feet. ****. Wear what you want and let others do the same.

I googled mine grey kobe,  coudlnt really find anything.  do we have any idea what these are going to look like?  I am 50/50 about the pit vipers...still in hopes for somekind of lakers cw

All my FTLs are getting the PV like all the other GRs, no sweat, need to get a bday coupon printed x2, they're getting The Gloves too.

Well the consumer has a lot to do with that as well. What the kobe 8 accomplished is being able to sell any colorway as long as numbers stay limited. Nike is probably viewing it as laker colorway or not people will buy so the complaining doesn't matter .

yeah I may chill on the pit vipers a couple weeks and pick them up later, I doubt the re-sell will be crazy

I like them but not feeling the green and forgot Lebrons drop next week (don't shoot me)

Back
Top Bottom