OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

quick question -- what is the difference on the eastbay website of the kobe 8's? the tony the tigers are 139.99 and the others are 149.99? doing some research and there does not seem like much difference between the two. thanks in advance for any clarity and answers....
The 149.99 ones are part of the Phillipines Pack.

That Jimmy Jazz has been my comeup spot , ever since HOH came and Footaction  moved by that Gamestop people really dont buy sneakers from there. I caught a steal on a pair of Zoom Revis 1s "Knicks" there for 70 bucks about a month ago 
Which location is this? Im a size 9 and have been looking for the purple gradients. Does jimmyjazz take phone orders?

Man, I'm pissed.  Was negotiating a deal for a DS Pair of VB for $190.  Was all ready to pay and everything. But the seller flaked at the last minute!  
mean.gif

The search continues...

Tony the Tiger came in and they're greaaaaat!

Love the upper, hate the midsole but for 115 or whatever it was shipped I'm happy

It's been dead in here lately, but I've gotta be honest... I LOVE that Nike has dropped nothing but Unimpressive Kobe 8's dam near the entire summer..... saving my pockets. Still holding out hope that they come thru w/ Amnesty's, Pure Plat's or Homes, but I'm not holding my breath. I've grabbed up Fades, Easter's, SN's, & Sulfurs in the meantime & I'm content if those are the last of the Mohicans. 

It's Nike and day by day, more & more they cater to the Hypebeast Savages.

Wow, never knew my feet had a "type". After looking at that, mine are Egyptian, Wide.

I come in here looking for glam shots of vipers n mine greys, instead a bunch of bickering and I find out I have peasants feet? Wth nt hating on my poor man's feet o.o

Back to catching up x.x

Shirt is pretty dope, but my boss's name is will,  I would never hear the end of it.

edit:  he hates kobe btw.  maybe ill buy it as a gift for his upcoming bday.  (if it goes on sale or clearance) haha

Last edited:
Pit Vipers are actually looking pretty mint.

Not my favorite, but a welcomed edition to the Kobe 8 family.

Last edited:
hey guys.  I just posted a pic of my all star kobe 8s i bought on ebay in the legit check section.  If anyone can give me a quick response if they are legit they would be great.  Thanks!! 

Whats the difference in the Kobe 8 and the Kobe 8 Elite in terms of feel, quality and performance?
Kobe 8 Elite has a softer tongue, and the heel clip is made out of carbon fiber.  Other enhancements include a few strands of flywire that I highly doubt do anything.  

The main difference is the Elites have Zoom air instead of Lunarlon.  So it basically comes down to what you prefer.  I prefer Zoom Air for basketball, but Lunarlon for everyday walking.  

I am currently wearing my special edition bottomed out Kobe 8's, and they still are fine to me.

Last edited:
Whats the difference in the Kobe 8 and the Kobe 8 Elite in terms of feel, quality and performance?

NONE. Unless you like Zoom Air that you can barely feel. and yeah, elites are heavier :smh:

Kobe 8 Elite has a softer tongue, and the heel clip is made out of carbon fiber.  Other enhancements include a few strands of flywire that I highly doubt do anything.  

The main difference is the Elites have Zoom air instead of Lunarlon.  So it basically comes down to what you prefer.  I prefer Zoom Air for basketball, but Lunarlon for everyday walking.  

I am currently wearing my special edition bottomed out Kobe 8's, and they still are fine to me.

NONE. Unless you like Zoom Air that you can barely feel. and yeah, elites are heavier :smh:

Yeah you can barely feel zoom air and its not as comfy as lunarlon tho it is more responsive

Thanks

I heard the Kobe 8 Elites the shoe was more comfortable and had a better fit

Thanks

I heard the Kobe 8 Elites the shoe was more comfortable and had a better fit[/quote] I know I personally slide around in the elites. They could be more comfortable but honestly I feel at times people want to justify spending the extra dough.

Back
Top Bottom