Weatherman Foams

Royal Foams

Camo Foams

Hazelnut Lebrons

Black Suede Lebrons

AM 95 DBs

DB Dunks

MLB All-Star Bo's

Lemme ask you guys this, and keep in mind, its all theoretical as there's just no way of knowing. Do you guys ever see a scenario with Kobes similar to Jordan's?

What I mean by that is original Jordan models often referred to as OGs keep going up in value as retros release. Something to collectors about having the original that makes them sought after. So, anyone think a day will come say 10 years from now where they retro this 8 model and people like us with the "OGs" would literally be sitting on a goldmine?

NO. Probably for the older models from Kobe 1-5
but for the kobe 6 onwards, the market has been so saturated that it's highly unlikely they'll fetch $300-$400.

Jimmy jazz down the block still has purple gradients in a size 9 still on display
That Jimmy Jazz has been my comeup spot , ever since HOH came and Footaction  moved by that Gamestop people really dont buy sneakers from there. I caught a steal on a pair of Zoom Revis 1s "Knicks" there for 70 bucks about a month ago 

On the hunt for those Volt Culturals.

If anyone has any leads then please PM me.

Going to try and stock locate sometime this week.

Restock was pretty weak but if you're wondering what you missed:

Fire Red 3s

Fear 3s

Toro 4s

Green Glow 4s

Fear 4s

Fire Red 5s

Playoff 8s

11 lows

Shadow 1s

Meteorology KD 6

Blitz Blue Kobe 8

Champ Pack Lebron

Weatherman Foams

Royal Foams

Camo Foams

Hazelnut Lebrons

Black Suede Lebrons

AM 95 DBs

DB Dunks

MLB All-Star Bo's
Hella weak restock. Only thing on that list that would've been worth a cop is the Champ Pack. Everything else on that list can be had for retail or a little over retail. 

It links you to eastbay, but yes sneakersteal is very legit.

[COLOR=#red]
Yes. 100% legit bro. If i'm not wrong an older NTer runs it.

I've gotten a few things off of there.[/COLOR]

Thanks for the info guys. I'll check out that site
That Jimmy Jazz has been my comeup spot , ever since HOH came and Footaction  moved by that Gamestop people really dont buy sneakers from there. I caught a steal on a pair of Zoom Revis 1s "Knicks" there for 70 bucks about a month ago 
Yeah man, I Was surprised to see them justvchilking on display. Too bad they only had a size 9, I would a scooped up a pair

quick question -- what is the difference on the eastbay website of the kobe 8's? the tony the tigers are 139.99 and the others are 149.99? doing some research and there does not seem like much difference between the two. thanks in advance for any clarity and answers....

Back
Top Bottom