OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
might as well laugh like your sorry ***
lol, ok?

:rofl: for now ,yes, lots of heads are saying "PitViper CW sucks" come RD day they're all gone to the store and cop a pair :rolleyes

I originally thought they were pretty bad I think a few weeks ago when a pic surfaced. But after seeing the new pics, they aren't bad, just not better than most of the ones mentioned in that post.

Anyone looking for those Kobe 8 Fireworks, another site taobao.com has one in stock, a 8.5. It wouldn't let me change the size to see if they had others. As far as I know the biggest one kickscrew has left is an 8 so figured I'd share with you guys.

I'm a glutton for punishment, so Pit Vipers for $120 isn't bad this Saturday. I won't lie I feel like Nike should just kill the 8 now.

sorry OT, anyone know a legit site I could cop these..

saw it on my feed dont know if its out soon overseas

Last edited:
my gut feeling says that the pit vipers will be like the grafittis, nike gona be despersate and title the pits as "super limited" like the grafitis, watch nike send out that email Saturday morning though, just like the grafs.

idk bout you, but those pictures really made me do a 180 on the pit vipers.

funny how 4 pictures can do that to you though

roll.gif
for now ,yes, lots of heads are saying "PitViper CW sucks" come RD day they're all gone to the store and cop a pair
eyes.gif

Exactly that goes for a lot of releases for any shoe. For the kobes, remember how much hate those MCs were getting .... and how many of the dudes in here went out and grabbed a pair hahahah..

I still think those things are terrible to this day, to each their own. But we all know how the hate is real up until RD

Lot of people passing on Pit Vipers I see. I think they look decent. Better than some of these poop-colored or "limited" or "china exclusive" joints y'all be thirsting over....

Pit Vipers > Fireworks, BHM, Pythons, X-mas, Venice Beach
im picking up the vipers over the VBs, Blue Corals, Blue Lights, Tony the tigers, & both the EXTs. shouldnt matter what other people think its your money spend it however you like my top 5 Kobe 8s will differ from the next man its only common seeing as the kobe 8 has released so many CWs. were all in this thread we can all agree that kobe 8 model is a really nice design & comfortable to wear! fyi id rock any of the 8s over any lebron 

laugh.gif

pit vipers, red boas, graffiti, inland tapei feel like random cw to me.............would have copped one or more of these if they released early in the calendar. just not interested in anything but inlines, homes, amnesty anymore.

First off I gotta say the Mayweather, the dude making it rain and Kobe death stare gif, hella funny! :rofl:

Now about the shoes. To answer the size question, the conversion is 1.5, so a size 7.0 would equal 5.5, however depending the foot, she may need to go half size up or down.

Venice Beach are better than the Pit Vipers which by the way are the Chaos colorway for the Kobe 8. As well NOT everyone who does NOT have the MC's missed out on them, some of us just did NOT want them, as a matter of fact I didn't have to think twice about passing up on them, they still are NOT and were NOT even on my radar (see list below), no diss to those who got them, just NOT for me. I will say the Pit Vipers are coo, but not for me, however I do believe they will look nice on others, specially the ladies (just so we are CLEAR, not saying that dudes can't rock them), just think the ladies will look better with this one.

Oh question, I love the fit and feel of the Kobe 8's, but be honest are they really this nice or were the 7's just that bad fit wise?

Speaking of the 7's which I actually liked, if they were so bad, why are they so hard to come by to purchase? Just a thought.

Sulfurs
Elite (Black/Gold)/Milk Snake (Red Boa) (tied for second depending the day)
Christmas/Venice Beach(tied for third depending the day)
Home (with white uppers)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom