OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know this is not the NikeID forum, but I wanted to see what u guys thought about these looking like the homes. These are the ones I am considering getting made

Preorders for Pit Vipers for $260 shipped on eBay. You gotta be kidding me for that price. Aren't they supposed to be GR

Nike is smart they know none of these colorways will sell out so than make the people who want them pay 190 id price instead of them be sold for regular price

@NIKE y'all stupid AF MF's. release these already.

Sorry NT fam, my ghetto side came out lol

Some of the same people that were saying that they wouldn't cop the MC cuz it was pink will cop the raspberry pits, what's up with that lol?

PS release the homes please

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, the pit vipers are like a poor man's Mambacurials. Or the other way around, since I hate the MCs lol.

Now that I think about it, the pit vipers are like a poor man's Mambacurials. Or the other way around, since I hate the MCs lol.

83061ada_kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

get to use my favorite gif again

Last edited:
Some of the same people that were saying that they wouldn't cop the MC cuz it was pink will cop the raspberry pits, what's up with that lol?

i don't like either one of them, but im not really sure how you are comparing the 2?

Back
Top Bottom