OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You not being too bright

And you are?

i don't like either one of them, but im not really sure how you are comparing the 2?

What I am trying to say and this does not apply to everybody copping the pits. Is that some of the people that were saying they wouldn't cop the MC cuz they have the pink/ raspberry tone will cop the pits which also has a raspberry tone to it makes no sense to me like why clown on the mc when your going to cop the pits when they have a similar tone (pit has a darker tone tho) but that's just me. Anyways congrats to those who plan on copping I'm sure I copped pairs that some of you guys won't like. It's all personal taste

Last edited:

Pit Vipers look ok but aren't necessary to me. Barring any new surprises, I might be done with the 8s, but since I'm hearing the 9s might not be coming out til 2014, we might be getting more colorways than expected.

i have a question for the ladies that wear kobes. if my gf is a size 6... what kobe size should i get her?

Its about a 1.5 size difference. My girlfriend has a size 7 shoe but she wears 5.5 in kobes. Any grade school release and shes on it. I couldn't convince her to get the sulfurs lol but she got 3 and might get a couple more before this year is done.

Absolutely no desire to pick those up at all. :x

Stockton/Jackson/Nash/Kidd/Rondo on those for sure.

Its about a 1.5 size difference. My girlfriend has a size 7 shoe but she wears 5.5 in kobes. Any grade school release and shes on it. I couldn't convince her to get the sulfurs lol but she got 3 and might get a couple more before this year is done.
I was told that that's the indicator... 1.5 less. So would I be getting a gs 5.0 if she's a 6.5?

why not take her to the store and try them on?
Ruins the surprise lol.

I am a 7 in womens and I wear a size 4.5y kobe 8. These ran .5 big for me. I'd say get her a 3.5 or a 4y if she doesn't want her shoes too snug.

Wow that's a 2.5 diff. I was told size 5 men and 6.5 in women's in the past. Hopefully my memory is as good as she gives me credit for.

Lot of people passing on Pit Vipers I see. I think they look decent. Better than some of these poop-colored or "limited" or "china exclusive" joints y'all be thirsting over....

Pit Vipers > Fireworks, BHM, Pythons, X-mas, Venice Beach

^ Normally I just go down 2 sizes, so all of my Jordan's are 5y. This shoe ran big for me. When I went in to pick up my first pair the gentleman working told me they ran big and had me try on a shoe half a size down. ( he was right)

If you're worried about going down 2.5 sizes be safe and just go down 2. She can wear thicker socks and be ok.

Good luck to you

Hmmm ok I guess I'll bring her to a store and discreetly have her try on a pair of Kobe's for the hell of it :wink: thanks!
^ Normally I just go down 2 sizes, so all of my Jordan's are 5y. This shoe ran big for me. When I went in to pick up my first pair the gentleman working told me they ran big and had me try on a shoe half a size down. ( he was right)

If you're worried about going down 2.5 sizes be safe and just go down 2. She can wear thicker socks and be ok.

Good luck to you

Lot of people passing on Pit Vipers I see. I think they look decent. Better than some of these poop-colored or "limited" or "china exclusive" joints y'all be thirsting over....

To each is own, but I hope you have your flame suit on.

^^

Oh I got my flame suit on for sure. I know NT got a lot of "flamers." And you can interpret that word in more than one way in this case

Last edited:

You are definitely welcome to your opinion, but I respectfully disagree. Only one I agree the Pit Viper is better than is the Pythons. But that is what is so great about shoes, one mans fav is the next mans pass.

:rofl: for now ,yes, lots of heads are saying "PitViper CW sucks" come RD day they're all gone to the store and cop a pair :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom