OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the mint swoosh and sock liner throws them off for me. Anyone with PS skills turn them into
a Lakers colorway? :nerd:

Where can I find white pants like those?
nerd.gif
Levi's.....

Lol look at all these people pulling a 180 on the pits. Those pics still haven't convinced me. They still look like the should be GS only shoes IMO.

The upper on the Pit Vipers is crazy but I think the tongue shouldve been the same color as the laces. In the early pics that surfaced, the tongue didnt look as girly/bright as they do now.

NT needs to come together and hit up Nike on a daily basis asking for the Amnesties, Inlines & Homes to release. 

Perhaps nothing comes from it, or maybe just maybe they pass it along to the product development team & we get some GR or QS Kobe VIIIs in Lakers colorways.  United we stand NT, divided we fall!

Lol look at all these people pulling a 180 on the pits. Those pics still haven't convinced me. They still look like the should be GS only shoes IMO.
the only 180 i did was going from considering the Pit Vipers, to saying easy pass

Mrs. Vino doing it big for all her lady mambas.

That raspberry colorway is pretty wicked.  Bet they look dope in person.

Last edited:
Anyone in the Seattle Area know if any of the footlockers in that area have the challenge reds in stock? i live in canada and will be going down next weekend but i dont have time to go to every one... if theres one location that someone knows has more kobes in stock than another please let me know! thanks
I saw them on shelf in the Tacoma mall footlocker. I don't know if you will be that far south but, yeah saw them there yesterday.

Random but I can't see Kobe getting fat like a lot of the retired greats. I know we're still gunna be blessed with watching him for a few more years but he looks so skinny in that pic above and I had a random thought

Carry on...

NT needs to come together and hit up Nike on a daily basis asking for the Amnesties, Inlines & Homes to release. 
Perhaps nothing comes from it, or maybe just maybe they pass it along to the product development team & we get some GR or QS Kobe VIIIs in Lakers colorways.  United we stand NT, divided we fall!

Nike is smart they know none of these colorways will sell out so than make the people who want them pay 190 id price instead of them be sold for regular price

Back
Top Bottom