OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

pit vipers aren't for me. ez pass... blitz blues might be in my future tho.
One of the few pairs of Kobes that I own. Blitz's are underrated imo.

found a pair this weekend. just purchased fear 4s and green glow 4s in the last 10 days so I had to chillllll... gearing up for a return tho. might end up getting them this weekend.

Pit Vipers are the Chaos colorway for the Kobe 8???

Color scheme homie, calm down it will be ok.

Nothing about the Pit Vipers scream Chaos, not even a whisper.

Color scheme homie, calm down it will be ok, but yet there are mostly white upper "Concord" colorways and few grey upper "Concords" and you have no problem comparing those two.

Last edited:
I kinda see where he's going with that. Every Chaos has varied in the color scheme. The Pit Viper has a close color pallette of the V/VI with the purple/green/grey. Not that far of a reach. Should've put IMO. Watch sneaker blogs call them Chaos now.

Last edited:
Pit Vipers look nice, out the same day as the Jordan 5's tho so they might sit.

Side note: anyone know where I can find a legit pair of MC size 9? Always looking but no luck so far, also the occasional one I see should be sold with Vaseline....smh

Actually, the Lebron 8 is South Beach and the Lebron 9 is Miami Vice.

I know the Lebron 9 elite is the Miami Vice, my point is most have had no problem putting the "South Beach" tag on them. I made this point muliple times in the Lebron 9 thread, so in regards to that along with your avy you and I are in agreement. :lol:

As for the Kobes I am speakig colors, like the fades would be the "inks" of the Kobe 8, like the cloaks are the inks of the 7's, gradient fades are the inks of the 6's and inks of the 5's.

Last edited:
I know the Lebron 9 is the Miami Vice, my point is most of y'all have no problem putting the "South Beach" tab on them. I made this point muliple times in the Lebron 9 thread, so in regardst that along with your avy you and I are in agreement.
Hey, no more words from me then homie. :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
:lol: I guess I must be going colorblind then, but that color scheme comparison is just a far reach to me. If it works for you carry on...

I kinda see where he's going with that. Every Chaos has varied in the color scheme. The Pit Viper has a close color pallette of the V/VI with the purple/green/grey. Not that far of a reach. Should've put IMO. Watch sneaker blogs call them Chaos now.

Exactly homie, wasn't trying to start an arguement though, :lol: but hey thats what I love about blogs people can voice how they feel, but I am standing by what I said.

If they didn't already have a nickname , Nike would be oh let's call them the Chaos :lol: :smh:

cloak vii = chaos... not sure if srs

Last edited:
:lol: I guess I must be going colorblind then, but that color scheme comparison is just a far reach to me. If it works for you carry on...

Yeah man you might be, :lol: but on another note from looking at your avy screen name and pic I will assume that is Batman (Bruce Wayne) one of my fav comic heros and say that we are in agreement. In keeping it about the shoes, as much as I like the Dark Knight colorways, I hope they do not make one for the Kobe 8, need a break man! Lol! :lol:

If they didn't already have a nickname , Nike would be oh let's call them the Chaos :lol: :smh:

cloak vii = chaos... not sure if srs

I will have to go back and look, but I believe I put that the Cloaks are the "Ink" colorway of the Kobe line. If I didn't then that is what I meant along with the others "Ink" colorways that I listed. Went to edit, so it should be more clear now.

Last edited:
I dont think we are getting the inlines, so I think i'm just make a pair on NikeID. Damn you Nike!
That's just what I decided to do. Happy with my id. Waiting for it to come in but I've lost hope. And yeah I think the pits are little too girly for my taste.

screw the NAME and all kinds of bullcrap **** Nike are tagging these Kobe shoes,,,IMO if i like the CW i will cop it,,no matter what the tag name is,they are freaking shoes belongs to my feet.BTW ,,i cant wait for the PitViper :rofl:

Not for me man...I'll be on a rotation of KD birthdays, Weathermans, adidas springblades, and plenty of other "ugly" shoes. I bought 'em because I liked them. And I've never had a single person criticize what I'm wearing, probably because they don't want a size 14/15 up their backside
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom