OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wish people would stop the tired "everybody hates them, but u kno they're gonna be sold out on RD" complaint.

It seems like everyone goes out and buys a shoe because Nike limits the crap out of everything and makes people jump through hoops for even the most generic releases... not because everyone who hates on them does a hypebeast 180 at the last minute.

WIth this again. Look man if me making my statements about the shoes, is "buggin", then so be it. On the other hand how about you do what you are so quick to suggest for others to do when they try to diss someone or veer away from talking about the shoes and just get back to the shoes homie, you know the ones that this thread is about. I clearly did NOT come at anyone sideways, I just made my statements and everyone wanted get in their feelings about them, instead of asking me where I was coming from or like thepointguy did, use their common sense and see where I was coming from. Again this is the Kobe 8 thread and my comments were about the KB 8, so whats really the issue?

bigJ>>>theJ

BigJ is a timeless throwback.  A classic some might say, and his J never went away.  In fact one could hang the laundry w/ his shot because BigJ's jumper is on line.

TheJ is back, but from where exactly is anybody's guess.  Pretty sure one must leave first before staging a comeback.   Thus TheJ be gone.  Away with you to the gym to fix that broken down heave huck you call a jump shot.

Last edited:
U bugging. A series of reaches makes me come to that conclusion. Seems like someone is sensitive today.

"Sensitive"? Haha, nope not at all, nice try though homie! :lol: If that is what you feel, then hey thats whats up, this is no different then fellas (in some cases ladies) getting together talking, debating, talking smack and etc about various topics (in this case shoes) and at the end of the day still chill with one another. Besides this blog would be bland if we all agreed all the time.

In regards to the shoes when you have a moment and if you can find something out, help me find some black/gold elite Kobe 8's for a good price since you seem to have insight of where the discounts are.

Last edited:
THEJISBACK - those elites r kinda gone at this point. Just check Eastbay for when sizes pop up.

guys thats it.

i cant hold back anymore.

caving in and copping the MCs for that Bape price.

pepper. my angus is

I said this back on December 30th. And then they all disappeared.

Kobe's this year getting the KD4 treatment. Don't be suprised if there is only 18 pairs of a GR at your local store smh. We already sold out of sulfurs

Eastbay has over 100 11.5s. I can wait.

Fast forward to today, and I finally have them.

I can now say I'm officially done with the 8s. Got every pair I wanted. If Nike decides to drop the inlines and amnesty's, count me in.

I really like the Green Glow on the Pit Vipers, but I feel like something should be changed about it.  Will need to see more pics first, but they look nice.

I've been checking daily for the black and gold elites, they had my size last week but I didn't have the money. Now that I have the funds, I hope one pops up because I really want them in my collection. Plus its a shoe I can wear with almost anything.

I really like the Green Glow on the Pit Vipers, but I feel like something should be changed about it.  Will need to see more pics first, but they look nice.
Very easy... it needs this type of sole to help POP it off even harder

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-green-glow-5-250x250.jpg

Any of you PS experts, can you PS the PIT VIPERS with the green glow BOTTOM?

Pit Vipers are NOT this years choas. Stop it.

That ship has sailed homie, however no need for me to nor will I stop anything, as I stated before I will stand by what I said. Hey if that is how you feel, it is what it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom