OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't think he is trolling... Some people just don't like Lakers or the color purple and/or gold.. As a employee of FTL in NJ, it's was extremely hard to sell Laker Colorways.. A lot of guys don't wear those colors, some guys I know HATE Kobe but can't deny a great shoe but don't want to be tied to Lakers so they get non Lakers Colorways... It's also hard spending $140 on a shoe with a color that you hardly wear... A lot of factors go into this.. Hell, I know people that love Lakers and Kobe but would rather a non Laker Colorways
that makes sense but for theres what 23 colorways out right now for those guys I don't think one true laker colorway would hurt.

Got a great deal on black low and white quarter socks, both Dri-Fit. Over 60% off with lil bro's discount at Sports Authority! There is some slippage on the Kobe's tho =/

Last edited:
I don't think he is trolling... Some people just don't like Lakers or the color purple and/or gold.. 
exactly. i wasn't trolling, just sharing my opinion.  i just personally dont think the colors purple and yellow look good together at all.  if those ones Kobe is wearing in the pic with Vanessa had no yellow on them, id be all over them

Last edited:
Kobe plays for the Lakers...

KDs get OKC colorways early, Lebron gets heat colorways early... Kobes should have a Laker cw by now.

If you were a Laker fan, you'd understand.

:smh: im still :smh: because the fact that the Home CW still NOT released,,WTF Nike???

Wanted to share a pic of the Kobe 8 Sparks/Fireworks that just came in the mail today!  Wish I was a better photographer and had a nicer camera to get some better shots for you guys.

looks sick,,more on ORANGE than Laker YELLOW imo,,,so ima pass for now,,maybe i will cop if they release Stateside

Jumped the gun on these. If they are a limited release. Then I wont regret it at all.

Just like everyone with the mambacurials

This is the first time I seem a Kobe 8 with a extra pair of laces. Not sure if any of the previous one came with any.

Wanted to share a pic of the Kobe 8 Sparks/Fireworks that just came in the mail today!  Wish I was a better photographer and had a nicer camera to get some better shots for you guys.

Anyone getting graffitis this week :nerd: I need to see them in person.

Kobe plays for the Lakers...

KDs get OKC colorways early, Lebron gets heat colorways early... Kobes should have a Laker cw by now.

If you were a Laker fan, you'd understand.

Yep, I don't really understand it, especially with all the red colorways.

man im starting to feel lame about having 4 pairs. I got the top pairs that I really wanted. the rest are nice and I love the way they look but I don't think some of them are 140 dollars good if that makes sense. I appreciate them all. the only pair I have really been back and forth on right now is the milksnakes. I guess if I made more money than I would cop more.  

I learned a long time ago not to compare yourself to others. Especially when the Lebron VI came out. I get what I like and I get a variety of everything I like. While some people might just get just Lebrons and Jordans. While you're getting 2-4 of something a month, they might just be getting KDs or Kobes. I never wanted to look like I'm wearing the sneaker every day. Plus I like so many different sneakers or colorways.

Last edited:
[quote name="Mastralf" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread/58560#post_18566621" ]Could u imagine if they didn't make the space jams in black/red

[/quote]

Lmao, was like, this dude can't be anywhere in the vicinity of serious with that comment.

Back
Top Bottom