OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wanted to share a pic of the Kobe 8 Sparks/Fireworks that just came in the mail today!  Wish I was a better photographer and had a nicer camera to get some better shots for you guys.

tumblr_mew3rizSlg1r0frejo1_500.gif

Kobe plays for the Lakers...

KDs get OKC colorways early, Lebron gets heat colorways early... Kobes should have a Laker cw by now.

If you were a Laker fan, you'd understand.

at least Lakers got the inlines until last year... was somewhat a laker colorway :lol:

And, I am with thehaterboxden on the Fireworks ...

They were :smoking when I first saw pics, but now the hype for me has lowered.

:lol: @ u guys back tracking.... the "hype" or "love" will come back if these become more available. shoes are straight up dope. one of the better 8s released.

Wanted to share a pic of the Kobe 8 Sparks/Fireworks that just came in the mail today!  Wish I was a better photographer and had a nicer camera to get some better shots for you guys.
Nice!!!!!......cant wait till mine arrive!!!!!!

I have to admit its crazy awesome how they utilized the potential of the mesh for wicked designs. Wish they did more as opposed to these kindergarden patterns

Considering the lebron line exclusive shoes were all upwards of 450 .,..350-400 doesn't seem all that bad.

I paid 230 for MCs shipped when they first came out so I am not paying over 250 for these shipped, not doing it,

What CW of the 8s do you wear the most? mine are what i got on today 
smokin.gif
 with the Purple Fades being 2nd most worn  
tongue.gif

Could u imagine if they didn't make the space jams in black/red
I usually ignore a lot of these dumb nicknames/butchering of official names, but :smh:

I think I get what hes saying but the gif was funny.

Technically, what we know as the space jams, or black concords, were seen before the the black/red XIs so could be saying if the black/concords (who calls them that anyways?) never released in the black/red theme then....

Back
Top Bottom