OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe plays for the Lakers...

KDs get OKC colorways early, Lebron gets heat colorways early... Kobes should have a Laker cw by now.

If you were a Laker fan, you'd understand.

I'm not a Lakers fan but I have common sense :D I don't want strictly purple and yellow on the shoes, the Homes and Amnesties are right up my alley.

nice shot, I really like the elites still need to get them, I wear my blue glows the most because I have two pairs, they are my gym shoe and just casual going out running around shoe, same with my volts and fades, after that I haven't unDSd my other pairs yet, probably gonna bust out my MCs or xmas this weekend actually

I'm not a Lakers fan but I have common sense
happy.gif
I don't want strictly purple and yellow on the shoes, the Homes and Amnesties are right up my alley.
I'm not a Lakers fan either, but my next ID is probably going to be a Lakers insipired colorway, too dope not to have in the collection

Homes are extremely nice. Whether its the white/purple upper or the silver/dark grey upper. I'll take either one.

I just want Inlines.....PERIOD.

I'd prefer the lighter/white upper version of the Homes over the Grey upper, but I have a feeling those were a PE just like the Amnesties.

I'll take either version tho...happily. And a pair of Inlines and/or Fireworks to finish out the 8s.

so aside the mambacurials and the fireworks? which kobe has been the most limited release thus far? asg? xmas? or bhm?

so aside the mambacurials and the fireworks? which kobe has been the most limited release thus far? asg? xmas? or bhm?

I would imagine BHM, which not many cared for initially, especially since last year's were kind of a flop. ASG and Xmas were available at multiple online retailers. Not so sure about BHMs. The engineered mesh was really a good "canvas" for the BHM graphics IMO, and that along with the colors are what made it really work.

Idk but IMO ... BHM top the list for kobe 8s followed by sulfurs,fades,fireworks, & (insert shoe here) to finish off the top 5

I know its all matter of opinion but idk why the xmas is so coveted they just dont appeal to me

the white upper, yellow sole homes are truly the only laker c.w. thats not an i.d. -- sorry, AMENasties
laugh.gif
and Inlines are not Lakers colors. Black is not a Lakers color. Still want them though.

Signed, a Lakers fan.

Mambacurials are the dopest 8 imo although I am a sucker for the inspiration and backstory (italy, soccer) then the BHM. I paid $250 for mines shipped from a boutique in Italy and somehow felt I got all my money's worth 
laugh.gif

I have a question I was hoping someone could help me with. I want a pair of free run 2's that are footlocker EU exclusives. There were kobe 8 easter's and sulfers on there too, ON SALE. Price would be cheaper than resell. Why doesn't anyone in the U.S. Buy from there? I found some sites that will forward packages from the U.K. for $40 or less.

does anybody know if the Sparks will release in the US?? please message me.. i know their overseas but i dont want to go through ebay

does anybody know if the Sparks will release in the US?? please message me.. i know their overseas but i dont want to go through ebay
highly doubt it

u can try your luck on kickscrew they still have some sizes left

just pray to god that they dont cancel your order

Just got an email saying my sparks/fireworks have shipped!!!!! Cannot wait for these joints. Paid 324. Couldn't wait. Definitly worth it though.

Looks more and more like its a china exclusive. And its not even released all over china, supposedly its a shanghai exclusive only. So these are super limited. And dude is right about kickscrew, its cheaper and they have some smaller sizes left. I ordered mine couple days ago and got an email this morning saying they just shipped it. But really doubt they will be released in the us

remember when PP's were hard to get in the Philippines and people in the US were paying sandusky prices to get them..........

Looks more and more like its a china exclusive. And its not even released all over china, supposedly its a shanghai exclusive only. So these are super limited. And dude is right about kickscrew, its cheaper and they have some smaller sizes left. I ordered mine couple days ago and got an email this morning saying they just shipped it. But really doubt they will be released in the us
lol your opinion is biased cuz u paid extra. I'm hoping they release in the US cuz kickscrew sold out of my sz

I'm tired of kobe rocking em Amnesties, Inlines home or away, and we have no idea wtf is going on. All I see are these pathetic colorways coming out, and these PP's, thats nice if you like those colors, but as a laker colorway collector, I am getting really annoyed.

AMNESTIES, AMNESTIES, NIKE PLEASE AMNESTIES!!!!!!!!

I'd prefer the lighter/white upper version of the Homes over the Grey upper, but I have a feeling those were a PE just like the Amnesties.

I'll take either version tho...happily. And a pair of Inlines and/or Fireworks to finish out the 8s.

Yes sir. I don't remember Kobe wearing the White homes a ton. The grey Homes I do recall seeing a lot more. Either way I'm happy with either just like you.
I've passed on the last 4-5 releases and will continue to for the most part until we get Laker or Laker-esque CWs.

Back
Top Bottom