OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

well if that xmas 8 is not really near deadstock, I wouldn't be paying over 200.

also ask the condition of the lunarlon insoles, who knows if there bottom out.

well if that xmas 8 is not really near deadstock, I wouldn't be paying over 200.

also ask the condition of the lunarlon insoles, who knows if there bottom out.
i always wondered what it means to "bottom out?" Care to explain please?

it becomes very flat and your not getting the same cushioning as before. it has happened to my sulfers

Nike enough with these childsplay fugly **** colors... lets get real with lakers colorways. Since elite black golds, i've been on a mission finding Chaos Vs, Black Mamba 1s, MVP IVs. 

QUIT PLAYING AROUND AND DROP THEM AMNESTIES ALREADY!!!!

bottom out, means the cushion is dead and worn out.  kind of like when you get a new pillow and its nice and firm, after a year or so when its flat and out of life = bottom out.  bottom out lunarlon insoles youll have to buy a new shoe or new insoles (which ppl are petitioning to bring back).  So paying 200 for a shoe thats already beat up, essentially you would just be paying for the shell exterior if the lunarlon is dead already.  basically you should ask him to take out the insole and take a picture, prob the only way you could really attempt to see if its in any decent shape.  The top of insoles has a pattern too that pops out, if he wore it a lot, that would be flattened as well.  hope that helps

I know this is really late but milksnakes on a plane

Anyone know of any sites that still have the blue glows? Or better yet anyone that bought them from foot locker could you please add the sku # so I could stock locate? Much appreciated fam!

how long do you reckon it takes for the lunarlon to go flat? hoping mine will last until proper photoes of the 9's come out so i can decide whether to get another pair or just wait.

ive been balling in my pair since feb, minimum twice a week (game and training) and tbh i can still feel the cushioning.

Vanessa Bryant's photo! Kobe is wearing the Kobe 8 "Lakers home" colorway! Awesome!! Both are looking fantastic aswell.

Back
Top Bottom