OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

don't know personally but I believe someone said that they are close but its not to good of an idea. cant remember exactly why sorry about that

roll.gif
lololol

Without retail employees, a company wouldn't be able to exist? Or without a company, maybe the retail employees wouldn't exist...

sick.gif
this is why shoe employees get such a bad rap. 

They swear they're some sort of gift to consumers. 

don't know personally but I believe someone said that they are close but its not to good of an idea. cant remember exactly why sorry about that
Recalling from memory too, but I think it was because they are slightly wider than the Kobe insoles.

my sulfers are bottomed out also I sent nike an email asking about buying the new inserts for them and because I slip around in the blk/gld elites for some reason. they don't sell em anymore if your interested I would invite you to email nike asking bout the replacements. The more people who ask the more likely they will bring em back.

I've mentioned many times the concern about the insoles.....would anyone care to help me start a petition to get them back, I figure its worth a shot since the production run for the kobe 8 still has life

I've mentioned many times the concern about the insoles.....would anyone care to help me start a petition to get them back, I figure its worth a shot since the production run for the kobe 8 still has life

i think a better petition would be to demand that they start using zoom again as it lasts forever (ok maybe not forever, but for a very long time).

I have no regrets but I regret

The Red Snakes

The Blue Lights

The Superheros

After its all said done(and I think we can say that now)

For me?

Pythons

MilkSnakes

Blitz Blues

Volts

Are wear everyday ones

^^^sick collection. I don't have the time and patience to take out all my Kobe's and line them up for a picture.

I love the Easters, Away Elites, Sulfurs, Purple Gradients and Mambacurials just stand out. The 8 had too much red, lol.

Nice collection.. Is that every Kobe 8? I can't tell in the picture... I see either doubles or both left and right shoes

Back
Top Bottom