OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wore mine to go get Subway. The silver Kobe signature makes me think of iDs so I painted it black. Forgot I had a FTL shorts with the same blue as the sole so I wore it to get my matchy matchy on lol

Yeah is that all the colorways but the pps? Nice collection bro! Does anybody know the official count?

It's got to be 23-25. That is crazy.

I feel sorry for anyone who bought/collected every shoe in all three signature lines. It's like 80+ shoes.

I went a little HAM on the Kobe and Lebron. But definitely going to be pickier next year.

I only really needed the Sulfur, Pythons, Black Elite, Purple Gradient, Graffiti, PPs, VB, Mambacurials, BHM and Easters.

Last edited:
It's got to be 23-25. That is crazy. Nike, SMH, 2 red color ways too many.

I feel sorry for anyone who bought/collected every shoe in all three signature lines. It's like 80+ shoes.

I went a little HAM on the Kobe and Lebron. But definitely going to be picky next year.

Thanks I counted 18 regular 8s in that pic + 4 pps + graffiti, royals. At least 4 more green glows, fireworks, homes ,inlines. Maybe amnesties, purple dynasties could be something totally different many people think its the inlines. So that's at least 28.

Wore mine to go get Subway. The silver Kobe signature makes me think of iDs so I painted it black. Forgot I had a FTL shorts with the same blue as the sole so I wore it to get my matchy matchy on lol
Those look good with the nba socks. Where did u get those socks from? are they quarter length?

Yes quarter length. Got them from Eastbay a few years ago. They don't have black now, got white and some with prints on it and crew length. Nbastore got some various ones too.

When did the trend start with dudes posing with 1 foot off the ground or all feminine?

I see it all the time now and especially on IG

I just dont get it.

However the pp's do look better but still not for me.Liking them more tho.

When did the trend start with dudes posing with 1 foot off the ground or all feminine?

I see it all the time now and especially on IG

I just dont get it.

However the pp's do look better but still not for me.Liking them more tho.
LOL
mean.gif
are you referring to my pic?

It was a few pages back dont remember the name of the user.

But you see it everywhere now and I dont know why lol

Those look good with the nba socks. Where did u get those socks from? are they quarter length?
Ive only hooped in nba socks for years... I just reupped at my Champs, they have all different colors and have been running a buy one get one 1/2 off for a long time. They're great for ball.

Damn man. I honestly couldn't resist, just ordered the fireworks/sparks for 324 shipped. Seeing these probably wont release in the US since all the sites are saying limited china exclusives or whatever each site says. But they all basically say limited china edition or exclusives. Couldn't wait around for a release date any longer. Seeing all these pictures all over the place, I told myself I wouldn't buy unless they released here but I don't know man, these 8's are irresistible, god damn it

Isn't it time consuming to continuously take the shoes out of the boxes and keep lining them up for a picture lol? Especially that many. Aside from that nice collection tho
That's what I said. I've got 20+ color ways and some doubles. Screw that mess.

Might as well get some lighting, an ice sculpture and 24 candles to take that I'll collection picture.

I did like the dude who posted the shoes in the 24 configuration.

Last edited:
Damn man. I honestly couldn't resist, just ordered the fireworks/sparks for 324 shipped. Seeing these probably wont release in the US since all the sites are saying limited china exclusives or whatever each site says. But they all basically say limited china edition or exclusives. Couldn't wait around for a release date any longer. Seeing all these pictures all over the place, I told myself I wouldn't buy unless they released here but I don't know man, these 8's are irresistible, god damn it
From kickscrew?

Man kobes really are takin over. I went balling today in the sulfers. I see two people there and they wearing the blue lights and the milk snakes. we start playing crunch then someone walks in wearing a pair of the 6's. ive seen about 7 different colorways in action the last few days( including my own)

Back
Top Bottom