OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That's what I said. I've got 20+ color ways and some doubles. Screw that mess.

Might as well get some lighting, an ice sculpture and 24 candles to take that I'll collection picture.

I did like the dude who posted the shoes in the 24 configuration.
Lol. Yea same here I have about 15 colorways and it's a real pain trying to bring some of em down from the top of the closet, take em out of their boxes, line em up and take a pic. Then put it all back away.

How many people here got a good shoe case to display there shoes. I was honestly thinkin about getting one after my collection grows a little bit more. These kobes are too nice to not be seen.

Kickscrew.

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=3705

Should've jumped on a few days ago. They had them but with no concrete word of a States release, people jumped on them.
They had a 13? Last time I checked a few days ago the largest size they went up to was 12
eyes.gif

Yup. Hopefully they don't cancel my order. I saw one guy post that they cancelled his order tho.
Yeah that guy was me lol luckily my friend is over there for vacation and abled to pick up a pair for me cant wait for him to get back to the states!!

Man I never see Kobe's balled in around here.

man, where do you live/play?

funny thing is, all the asian ballers at my gym have all the pairs. easters, supernaturals, blue lights, fades. they all got them on when they come together. kinda cool.

seen a few other people with blue lights as well.

crazy how many people had 6's when they dropped too

Yeah that guy was me lol luckily my friend is over there for vacation and abled to pick up a pair for me cant wait for him to get back to the states!!
What size did you order and what was the reasoning behind the cancellation?!? And how long did it take for you to get the cancellation email from after the time you placed the order? Damn man, if they cancel on me, I'll drop to my knees and cry myself a river.

funny thing is, all the asian ballers at my gym have all the pairs. easters, supernaturals, blue lights, fades. they all got them on when they come together. kinda cool.

How true. I was at an "abc" (it's a late night diner that sells cheap chinese food) and about six chinese young adults, roughly 20s, came in all wearing kobes. They had come from a nearby rec center. Kobes ranging from the 4s to the 8s. They like them light and low shoes.

How true. I was at an "abc" (it's a late night diner that sells cheap chinese food) and about six chinese young adults, roughly 20s, came in all wearing kobes. They had come from a nearby rec center. Kobes ranging from the 4s to the 8s. They like them light and low shoes.
those dam Asians so fast on the court tho sometimes.

:lol: so true
only shoes i ball in are the kobes 5's, 6's, and 8's and yes i'm asian

Red PPs are clean. I saw them in person thinking the soles were going to be orange! Nope, the reds look great.

Plus, I coach at a school, whose colors are black/red so its a no brainer.
Very Nice... I coach at a college myself.. Our colors are red, royal, and white.. Nothing to really match it
I usually wear older Kobe models in USA Colorways... Or my Old Kobe ID models

Last edited:
Wore mine to go get Subway. The silver Kobe signature makes me think of iDs so I painted it black. Forgot I had a FTL shorts with the same blue as the sole so I wore it to get my matchy matchy on lol
did you sharpie in the signature? Looks way cleaner with a black sig instead of silver

Damn I won a pair of purple fades off of ebay a couple days ago and the seller just refunded my money stating that I didn't provide him with a verified ebay address.  My address is however confirmed and I've used it a number of times for paypal transactions.  It is a parcel receiving centre for us Canadians near the border since many sellers don't ship to Canada...

I suspect my money got refunded since the seller didn't get the price he was looking for... Snagged them for $140 plus $15 ship and I figure the seller is just sour about not making a profit and is looking for some way to get out of the deal.

Back
Top Bottom