OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone else feel like Kobe 8s are addictive?  I purchased the Venice Beaches as my first pair (first hit).  Then 2 more and I told myself OK, I'm done.  I said who needs the same shoe but diff colors over and over.  Yea, so, now I'm at 8 color ways and at this point, feel obligated to snatch up any and every color way that becomes available.  Basically I'm a full blown addict who's wallet is asking why oh why did you have to take that first hit?
UHHH, yeah. I slept on Kobe's and bought my first pair 2 weeks ago ... I'm working on pair 9 now; I need help. I'm mad I didn't pick them up from the beginning. Now I have to pay over what I would have had if I just bought them on release day... I'm on the hunt for Xmas', BHMs and Area 72s. LESSON LEARNED!!

UHHH, yeah. I slept on Kobe's and bought my first pair 2 weeks ago ... I'm working on pair 9 now; I need help. I'm mad I didn't pick them up from the beginning. Now I have to pay over what I would have had if I just bought them on release day... I'm on the hunt for Xmas', BHMs and Area 72s. LESSON LEARNED!!
Agreed.... so addicting.....

but why ask for links to sites when you aren't ready to pay? its almost setting yourself up for disappointment.

I was about to click buy, but held back since ill be getting the graffitis this week.ill get them next week when i get paid.

My first 8s were BHMs on release day and I coulda doubled up. My only regret. Since then I passed on Easters (you gotta admit the early press pics were hotter) but will cop in time. Im from NOLA and so tired of those colors. I think they dropped around Mardi Gras too. I'm at a total of 4, last cop was Purp Fades. Nothing I want since or on the horizon.

idk if this was ever discussed but why did the PPs have a $10 increase ... just curious?

hoping they sit long enough that i can apply the bday coupon online (we dont have them in store here)

idk if this was ever discussed but why did the PPs have a $10 increase ... just curious?

hoping they sit long enough that i can apply the bday coupon online (we dont have them in store here)
I heard tony the tigers will increase to $10 as well smh

any websites close to retail on milksnakes found one for 172 closest i got i live in the columbus ohio area any help much appreciated

i just wanna see the elites coming out soon, forgot the name tho

I really wanna see if that fore foot and heel zoom feels better
Forefoot zoom in the elites feels really nice, but the zoom bag in the heel didn't seem as durable as they usually do and popped on me. It's worth noting that I was wearing them 3 or 4 times a week since release date though so I guess I got my money's worth. Another thing I noticed was that the forefoot zoom causes the shoe to squeak when you step

My first 8s were BHMs on release day and I coulda doubled up. My only regret. Since then I passed on Easters (you gotta admit the early press pics were hotter) but will cop in time. Im from NOLA and so tired of those colors. I think they dropped around Mardi Gras too. I'm at a total of 4, last cop was Purp Fades. Nothing I want since or on the horizon.
i didnt like the easters at first now they grew on me

easters look better in pics IMO. I didn't like them as much when I had them on feet.

Back
Top Bottom