OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yea.... Without us "mods" there is no NT.... Or is it without the members, there is no NT?

Nothing is taken out of context. Maybe the way you worded it made people think that's what you meant.

Add the wording to you calling consumers greedy for purchasing shoes and you come off in the wrong way.

Last edited:
Yea.... Without us "mods" there is no NT.... Or is it without the members, there is no NT?

Nothing is taken out of context. Maybe the way you worded it made people think that's what you meant.

He meant what he said, and it's easily one of the most outlandish I've read.

There are perks to almost every retail job... Nobody is disagreeing.

But you punch buttons and slide credit cards, not sure how that equates to the importance he has given himself.

Haahaha. All the back pedaling. It was only an "opinion" after the flaming began. As said above ^^^^, he meant every word of it. If it was an opinion, it was a pretty "matter of fact" and arrogant way to state it. Try being more tactful or maybe preface a bold statement like "in my opinion." Besides, this all spawned from GR Kobe PP? Go check FTL, Eastbay, etc. they have still full size runs of them as of early this morning. Doesn't look as though people are exactly clambering or need any local hookup to get them. Btw, while you can't control them all, ask Fernanando at HoH how his job is after getting canned and for taking pics of that Champ Pack he/they were trying to sell on eBay lol. Refer to the LeBron X thread if you're not familiar.

Last edited:
gotta have a gif in between this "conversation"
kobe-gif.gif

Back to the shoes :D

Last edited:
Well its up to YOU of what particular feeling you may have BUT as an employee, we will always get 1st dibs.

Without us, there would be no FA, FTL, FNL, etc. and if thats the case, consumers would have nowhere to go to get their beloved kobes.

Just saying.

:rofl: lololol

Without retail employees, a company wouldn't be able to exist? Or without a company, maybe the retail employees wouldn't exist...

:x

NT has that no chill mode the instant they smell blood in the water.
roll.gif

Clean shot as always phillywise.  Black/grey combo always gets me.  If these hit outlets in decent quantities, I'll grab a pair.

Last edited:
Nice shot phillywise. That's the only PP colorway I like, but will wait til I can hopefully get them on disco.

That picture of the black/grey pair makes me want to order a pair. I'm still holding out hope that the Amnesty will release. Hope I don't regret passing on those PPs.

Milksnakes are still retail since I still see them in most stores. Easters is depending on your want. Seen DS go for less than 2.

What would u pay for some ds kobe 8 Easters and milk snakes? Both are new in box
I'd say it would depend on the size. sizes 12-13 seem to run a little more expensive than the smaller sizes. Easters will run you about 180-200 and you should be able to cop snakes for retail, I know there are a few places you can order from still.

Those Amnesty's from the Instagram link are poorly done customs. Look at how sloppy the Swoosh and lace loops look.

Damn all these pics of the pps are making me really want them.  Just wish the midsole was speckled or something different..

Back
Top Bottom