OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Might be able to have a store call them, but employees aren't always very helpful when it comes to stuff like that.
yeah many employees are not very helpful no offense to anyone that works there.   doesn't this make stock locate almost useless, i mean in this case, I have already found which store carries it and they still might not be able to help lol.  that's pretty sad.

I'm only buying the Milk Shake if I get the military discount. I wish the local stores would let me stack b day coupons or VIP.
How much of a discount do you get?  if you don't mind me asking
For military discount I know you get 20% off. I've heard some stores stacking the bday coupon with their military as well but I'm sure it's all up to the manager.

ill admit that the upper is hot on the royals aswell as the tongue logo and laces... that sole. midsole, and heel clip kill it for me though 
mean.gif

These are hideous.

For military discount I know you get 20% off. I've heard some stores stacking the bday coupon with their military as well but I'm sure it's all up to the manager.

Employee is 30%?

I think the discount is a cool perk. Though I notice a lot of ex military folks using it versus active duty and reserve.

got the milk's in today and i would say its more of a blood or even brick red..very dull,,the laces and tongue do pop though..still a very nice shoe..sorry for the iphone pics just trying to help out with the color of the red on the upper..

ok jjc thanks for the info. nice pics and pick up gambino. i'm pretty sure i will be grabbing these..  i wouldn't mind trying some black laces in them, but i doubt ftl carries those type of laces

got the milk's in today and i would say its more of a blood or even brick red..very dull,,the laces and tongue do pop though..still a very nice shoe..sorry for the iphone pics just trying to help out with the color of the red on the upper..

Nice pics still need to see in person first but I like them.

Is there an update on the still to be released Kobe 8s including dates?

Actually only looking forward to the Inlines, then I should be done with the Kobe 8s!

black lace swap makes a HUGE difference on theme xmas, looks like a whole nother shoe.

bringing them out tomorrow for the first time 8)

Man, it's getting hectic trying to lock down a pair of the Milk Snakes. I'll be away Saturday which is making it a difficult cop for me. I checked out ebay pre-orders and the prices are crazy. Anyone know of a spot that's taking pre-orders near retail?

Is there an update on the still to be released Kobe 8s including dates?

Actually only looking forward to the Inlines, then I should be done with the Kobe 8s!

word on the street/Twitter is the tony the tiger/barcas are actually the final kobe cw, I'm hoping that Spanish release site is right tho n we go til Nov.

Just came back from Boca Raton, FL for a business trip and I was amazed at how NO ONE in their mall buys any shoes. Purple fades, Blue Blitz, Challenge Reds, Black Elites were just sitting at FTL and Champs. (Still can't find a size 13 Sulfur :stoneface: )Plus they had full size selections on a lot of KDs and Lebrons. I guess old people aren't sneaker heads. 

Thanks for the heads up. Heading there this weekend. Looks like Ill have to grab some stuff.

No size 14 in the milk snakes at any of the footlocker stores in my area. Guess im going to have to use Nike.com or say bite the bullet and pay the extra paper.

black lace swap makes a HUGE difference on theme xmas, looks like a whole nother shoe.

bringing them out tomorrow for the first time
glasses.gif
this..

i only wore my xmas with the red/orange laces once.. after that its always been w/ the black

Back
Top Bottom