OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

black lace swap makes a HUGE difference on theme xmas, looks like a whole nother shoe.

bringing them out tomorrow for the first time
glasses.gif
Very nice Christmas's man! But I actually prefer the red laces. It gives the shoe more pop IMO. But hey, to each his own I guess

I chatted with a Nikestore rep regarding the PPs and she said they are in their system but no release date. Does this mean an US release is imminent or was the info there because of the Philippines release?
The same thing happened to me when I was checking on a pair of Air Max 1's a few months ago and they did eventually release. If I had to guess I'd say yea...

Spoke with a Nike rep. I was told that the milk snakes have no limit you can order as many as you want. So it shouldn't be heard to get them. They're a general release also

I've Ben ballin in my mambacurials for the last week and they aren't as easy to break in as the other kobe 8s :/ maybe it's the leather padding ? They just feel really stiff and a bit heavier

word on the street/Twitter is the tony the tiger/barcas are actually the final kobe cw, I'm hoping that Spanish release site is right tho n we go til Nov.

if not a single laker home colourway or the inlines would release that would be a damn shame!

So the only releases that we got that kobe wore were the xmas, sulphurs and elites (hope I have not forgotten one) :smh:

Man, it's getting hectic trying to lock down a pair of the Milk Snakes. I'll be away Saturday which is making it a difficult cop for me. I checked out ebay pre-orders and the prices are crazy. Anyone know of a spot that's taking pre-orders near retail?
youre worrying way too much, they should be available for a couple days in store, at least.

Is there an update on the still to be released Kobe 8s including dates?

Actually only looking forward to the Inlines, then I should be done with the Kobe 8s!

word on the street/Twitter is the tony the tiger/barcas are actually the final kobe cw, I'm hoping that Spanish release site is right tho n we go til Nov.
i doubt that...

No size 14 in the milk snakes at any of the footlocker stores in my area. Guess im going to have to use Nike.com or say bite the bullet and pay the extra paper.
most stores don't carry larger than a 13. Eastbay, and ndc should have a 14. Shouldn't be a problem to grab online.

can someone tell me how the kobe 8s fit? never copped a kobe 8 before Thanks 
tts fits a little snug, but good snug. Best bet would be to try a pair on in store to see how they feel on your foot.

Wait easy bay will carry the milk snakes? I always get there magazines and never see ‘ GOOD ' shoes in the book?
I don't see why they wouldn't...

They don't put all the shoes in the magazine because they're not sure if the shoe will sell out. With the shoe in the magazine, people that don't know much about shoes and releases will be disappointed if they try and order...

if not a single laker home colourway or the inlines would release that would be a damn shame!

So the only releases that we got that kobe wore were the xmas, sulphurs and elites (hope I have not forgotten one)
mean.gif
He also wore the All Stars, BHM, Purple Fades, and Red Camo YOTS.

youre worrying way too much, they should be available for a couple days in store, at least.
i doubt that...
most stores don't carry larger than a 13. Eastbay, and ndc should have a 14. Shouldn't be a problem to grab online.
tts fits a little snug, but good snug. Best bet would be to try a pair on in store to see how they feel on your foot.

I hope you're right but it came from Vinnie and he's been very on point in the past... I just want amnesties and I'm posting they're the purple dynastys pegged for F/W.

I could see a big ad campaign directed at the doubters/haters followed by Kobe's Amnesty that game/montage/highlights... this isn't hard I'm giving gold here.

The red tongue and laces overpowers the red on the upper. Plus the white on the toe cap makes it look like some Chucks. Thanks for the on feet pic/vid, I won't waste my time to see if they change my mind in person.

edit: wtf is that nightwing rapping in the beginning of the video? :lol: :x

Last edited:
I don't want to be that guy but people can forget about those amnesties. He wore them 1 time, that almost makes me positive they'll remain a PE. It would be nice but don't see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom