OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Grizzly Adams killing it lately with the Blood Cell vids!  I actually like how the red on the upper is more subdued.  Really makes the tongue and laces pop. 

I'm only buying the Milk Shake if I get the military discount. I wish the local stores would let me stack b day coupons or VIP.

Just came back from Boca Raton, FL for a business trip and I was amazed at how NO ONE in their mall buys any shoes. Purple fades, Blue Blitz, Challenge Reds, Black Elites were just sitting at FTL and Champs. (Still can't find a size 13 Sulfur
indifferent.gif
)Plus they had full size selections on a lot of KDs and Lebrons. I guess old people aren't sneaker heads. 
I posted a few pages back there is a FTL in socal with sulfur size 13.   (626) 446-2816   your welcome.

I'm only buying the Milk Shake if I get the military discount. I wish the local stores would let me stack b day coupons or VIP.

They don't let you stack? I just bought the VB's a couple weeks ago using the bday coupon and a VIP $10 off. What area are you in? I'm in SoCal and picked mine up at The Oaks mall in Thousand Oaks, CA.

Local policy, manager, blah, blah, blah. I've tried stacking. They look at your cross eyed. I will say I've never tried at the University Mall. Just at Broward and other South Florida spots.

And the military discount is probably 15-20% off. Someone else like a store employee can chime in with real numbers.

But all of these releases and a lot of the future Jordan's are definitely pass, Winners Circle or discount status.

Just came back from Boca Raton, FL for a business trip and I was amazed at how NO ONE in their mall buys any shoes. Purple fades, Blue Blitz, Challenge Reds, Black Elites were just sitting at FTL and Champs. (Still can't find a size 13 Sulfur :stoneface: )Plus they had full size selections on a lot of KDs and Lebrons. I guess old people aren't sneaker heads. 

I posted a few pages back there is a FTL in socal with sulfur size 13.   (626) 446-2816   your welcome.
Too bad footlockers don't do phone orders....

They don't let you stack? I just bought the VB's a couple weeks ago using the bday coupon and a VIP $10 off. What area are you in? I'm in SoCal and picked mine up at The Oaks mall in Thousand Oaks, CA.
It all depends on the store manager's policy. Example: I shop in Miami. The manager at the Foot Locker won't let me use the 20% military discount with VIP $10 or Birthday coupon. I'd be making away with robbery is his reasoning.

Are there managers that would allow it, sure. But I won't press the issue since he's giving me the discount on release days.

It's the same issue I have with FNL. Some places allow you to stack WC coupons. Some only allow the use of only one coupon per transaction.

I chatted with a Nikestore rep regarding the PPs and she said they are in their system but no release date. Does this mean an US release is imminent or was the info there because of the Philippines release?

love the pattern on the milk snakes seems like the kbe 8 train is slowing down u can usually tell with the CWs, funky colors that are GR and not really nice looking lol

since i dnt have a b/red kobe CW those milk snake might get got if i can get a discount on them

Back
Top Bottom