OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

New pics make them look nice. is there a fade to yellow to the medial side of the midsole? Because the snake logo has it.

New pics make them look nice. is there a fade to yellow to the medial side of the midsole? Because the snake logo has it.
thats what it looks like... hopefully they hit stores n able to make a final decision in hand... the royal blue looks 
pimp.gif
 on the 8s some possible "turn offs" though

more pics... i think final decision would be made at store 

Sites are signing the death certificate by calling them Barcelonas. I was turned off by the midsole initially but new pics are starting to help. Only thing keeping these from being barcas are the lack of badging. Only time will tell I guess.

Last edited:
Nike going down hill after the purple fades/ black gold elites.... 

I know i sound like a broken record, but maybe they will listen to kobe ...

hey NIke: 

Last edited:
KOF calling the royals a tokyo exclusive dropping this sat... anyone else hear something like this?

Last edited:
This pic makes me want them 10X more
No kidding.  The Milk Snakes have definitely grown on me.  At first I was passing, but the more I look at it, the more I just want to see them on my feet, damn it. 
laugh.gif

And it's going to be a travesty if they never release the Amnesty's. It's so freakin beautiful.  So CLEAN.  Damn Nike, this better be the Big Shebang for the closure of the Kobe 8 Line before the 9's come out at the end of the year.  I can definitely see them releasing the hottest colorway to close out the 8 line...

Last edited:
Sorry if late, but what is the "inspiration" behind the blue, yellow, orange CW? I would love to see something that hasnt been done yet like a CG/Yellow or Grey primary like that wolf 7. Obviously those two laker platinum colorways would be appreciated as well.

I'm extremely torn between picking up milksnakes for retail or passing and tracking down a pair of purple fades...

Any opinions/ oops on sz 12.5-13 purple fades for close to retail would be greatly appreciated.

I'm extremely torn between picking up milksnakes for retail or passing and tracking down a pair of purple fades...

Any opinions/ oops on sz 12.5-13 purple fades for close to retail would be greatly appreciated.
Me personally, I'd go with the fades. Milk snakes are a pass unless I see later down the line at an outlet for 50ish

Graffiti shirts showed up at my local FTL. Can't wait to pick up this weekends release.
You live in Fairfield too? I can't wait for the Milksnakes to come out aswell! FTL said they won't be limited, so that's good. And I gotta go early anyways.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to see the milks in person.  If they aren't as bright as they seem and don't pop in person, I think that will be the deal breaker. 

Last edited:
Just came back from Boca Raton, FL for a business trip and I was amazed at how NO ONE in their mall buys any shoes. Purple fades, Blue Blitz, Challenge Reds, Black Elites were just sitting at FTL and Champs. (Still can't find a size 13 Sulfur
indifferent.gif
)Plus they had full size selections on a lot of KDs and Lebrons. I guess old people aren't sneaker heads. 

Back
Top Bottom