OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No need to worry Grizz.

I had all intentions to cop the Milk Snakes. However, I was fortunate (lucky) enough to get through on NDC Saturday.
smokin.gif

As most have already stated previously. I'm holding out for Laker cw's. If we don't get any, then I'm done with the 8's.
Yeah, i'm not to much worried, because we are getting them here.. so i should be able to just walk in to the mall, and grab them with no hassle 

Last edited:
For those with the red suedes what are you using to clean them? Any specific products or will a damp cloth be ok to clean them :nerd:

For those with the red suedes what are you using to clean them? Any specific products or will a damp cloth be ok to clean them :nerd:
I haven't worn mine yet, but my plan is to not get them dirty when I do wear them.... I'll be very cautious while wearing.

Dope video Grizz!  I put in for the raffle @ the one spot that sells Kobes out here, but will most likely be going through NDC on Saturday. 

Anyone else think @ShawtyVez (guy in the video) sounds like Baron Davis?
Luckily for me Jordan retros are the only ones that are raffled.. so these shouldn't be much of a hassle to get if i get there when they open

No need to worry Grizz.

I had all intentions to cop the Milk Snakes. However, I was fortunate (lucky) enough to get through on NDC Saturday. :smokin

As most have already stated previously. I'm holding out for Laker cw's. If we don't get any, then I'm done with the 8's.

able to get through on NDC Saturday?

Thinking bout letting the easters go. Its either the black gold elite or easters.. I see no point for me to get more than 1 just to play ball.. decision decision

I haven't worn mine yet, but my plan is to not get them dirty when I do wear them.... I'll be very cautious while wearing.

Yea I've been really cautious but it'll only be a matter of time before they get dirty especially where I live

Lebron X lows are trash, I'd bet every HOH still has a fsr of all the lows. Kd's won't sell out IMO. People gonna try for the IVs and the Kobe's.

Nah lebron may sell some places because of the color and the name. But the 10 low are ***. But Kobe won't completely sell out. Jordan's gone no question. KD is a toss up depends on the name for his shoes. If it has a good name it will sell out

This probably belongs in the Kobe VII thread, but I thought it was cool.

Kobe finally got his own KB VII Cheetah inspired shoelace bracelet.
nthat.gif

iv never bought shoes online when the first time there released.... can someone please tell me what time the new kobe's are going to drop on footlocker.com, thanks

Planned on copping all 3 sigs that day but I might substitute green glows for graffities or just save money
People hate lebron lows but most want these and plums. Pretty much everyone loved the orange kds when they saw them but not everybody will actually but one colored shoes unless they're black or white. Green glows will be the most sought after pair then if I had to guess everyone will be going for them and or their personal preference.

Lebron X lows are trash, I'd bet every HOH still has a fsr of all the lows. Kd's won't sell out IMO. People gonna try for the IVs and the Kobe's.

Thanks for the analysis.
This is exactly what I feared. Looks like imma havta jump the jordans then on the follow through swipe up the graffitis.
GR tho from my understanding so I'm feeling good about getting both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom