OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Idk if kobe cant sell shoes or Nike stop supporting him as much. He got beat out by Lebron in terms of numbers but I think the kobes this year are way better. I'm also tired of the constant "OMG the ______ Lebrons are dropping this sat" every sat. With that said, Nike def missed out on alot of easy colorways for kobe 8's.

After the Milk Snake Kobe 8's, I'm moving on to the Kobe 9. Unless there will be a Lakers purple & gold colorway coming out for the 8's then I'm in again. :smile:

Last edited:
Do you guys think I will have a better shot at the milk snakes at eastbay.com because less people will think of going on there?

For military discount I know you get 20% off. I've heard some stores stacking the bday coupon with their military as well but I'm sure it's all up to the manager.

I specifically AVOID managers when I try. Usually a Mgr will shut it down. I get a regular employee (usually female because they aren't lazy A-holes), and if they say the system doesn't allow it, I say lets try anyway. Then it works, they learn something new, and I run away as fast as I can :smokin

ah correct, just did not watch the games where he wore the BHM and Red Camo YOTS!

still more laker colourways would be a great idea!
This was basically the only Laker highlight from the game.  I don't know why, but every game last season vs the Clippers, they played really bad.  Except for Kobe.

I

Last edited:
I specifically AVOID managers when I try. Usually a Mgr will shut it down. I get a regular employee (usually female because they aren't lazy A-holes), and if they say the system doesn't allow it, I say lets try anyway. Then it works, they learn something new, and I run away as fast as I can :smokin

done this before.......and you're right lol....some reason women employees are not the pricks and the transaction gets done easier and faster.

For military discount I know you get 20% off. I've heard some stores stacking the bday coupon with their military as well but I'm sure it's all up to the manager.

I could see you doing that while wearing your TMNT beanie :rofl:

Youre not gettin amnesties lol. Just go to nikeid. Selext black coral with double purple mid and outer sole, yellow check. Call it a day lol

thought bout it but the black upper on the coral doesn't quite do it for me... that gray is too much. the purples aren't the same either. I know you probably know that and I get what your sayin. Cant a man just have a dream come true lol

Back
Top Bottom