OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I really don't think its the tissue causing the "blue stains" on the xmax's, I just checked and I mine have em, but I've worn em a bunch and the tissue is folded up under the shoe in the box. I'm pretty sure its just "yellowing" of the yellow sole, some sort of oxidation or something.
Yeah I don't think it's the tissue paper either. As I stated for my pair. the blue stain is only on one shoe, across the front of the sole that barely touches the paper, if at all.
This kind of staining is normal. Remember MLK IVs, I don't think anyone has a pair that still looks DS new ha. My 5 Ring Vs have the blurple on the toe box bleed INTO the clear bottom sole itself. But for it to happen at this early makes sense for all this questioning. 

still waiting on kobe 9 info.... but until them I just need pythons purps & bhm

U still searching for the Pythons my guy? :nerd:

Idk the 1st place to even tell u to look, other than if u have a plug over the water..

So glad I got mine out of the way, just like the sulfurs..

Those Blood Cell 8s tho, :evil: :evil:

I really don't think its the tissue causing the "blue stains" on the xmax's, I just checked and I mine have em, but I've worn em a bunch and the tissue is folded up under the shoe in the box. I'm pretty sure its just "yellowing" of the yellow sole, some sort of oxidation or something.
I think so too, I was really trying to get an up close picture of the XMAS Kobe actually wore and just looking at some other XMAS online, they all have similar "whatever this is." Either way, still love my XMAS and won't stop me from enjoying them.
I don't know how related this is, but from my experience clear soles and lots of color = colored soles ha.

They could have been the Ace's if they had the logo.  Will wait to see them in person before I make my DECISION.

Dont speak on any DECISION up in here.. :lol:

Just reminds me of Dwight Coward..

But at least it took the nasty taste of Debrons DECISION out my mouth..

Dwight, PLEASE leave LA immediately..

Kobe, dont encourage him to stay, for the love of God..
(There was the Kobe mention)

Last edited:
And my search for Xmas lights has ended! Finally I get to rock these, man they can't get here soon enough!

Went to cop the blitzes at HOH today, didn't. The 12 was really small, smh. Times like this make me think the sneaker gods are trying to slow my roll.

Those red/black/white ones that have been posted a few times in the last couple pages are TRASH imo. Why so many red/black colorways? A single model of Jordans doesn't even have this many :lol:.

Trying to get that kobe number. 1 (or a lot of black/red colorways) over jordan.

BBs arrived today, but a bit disappointed in the swoosh. I thought it would have a metallic finish, like the swoosh on the pythons. Don't know why I thought that even though I've seen a bunch of pics beforehand.

With all the Chrismas Kobe talk a few pages back I checked mine out.

The bottom sole on my left shoe is darker than my right shoe. :rolleyes
Kinda like the way that dude that wanted a legit check a while ago. O well I don't really care they gonna be worn anyway plus it's the bottom lol.

Officially DONE

Thank You NT for the tips tricks do's dont's and wont ever agains

Kobe 9 Time

With all the Chrismas Kobe talk a few pages back I checked mine out.

The bottom sole on my left shoe is darker than my right shoe.
eyes.gif

Kinda like the way that dude that wanted a legit check a while ago. O well I don't really care they gonna be worn anyway plus it's the bottom lol.
TONS of fakes Saw some in person that were being sold and told to me they were real.

Situations like that when you're in a store etc etc and its a "supposed" legit place. You dont wanna call em out on it cuz it could be them not knowing what they got or them bein schemy

Two things. I have some blue blitz I'm getting rid of new in box in size 9.5 if anyone is interested and does any know where I can get some asg's or mc in size 9.5

HUGE thanks to SDubl for assisting me with these.... my first pair I ordered from Eastbay shipped out on release day but the courier truck crashed and burned and all the packages went up in flames
sick.gif
Eastbay couldn't replace the shoes as they already sold out in my size but SDubl made it happen
laugh.gif

HUGE thanks to SDubl for assisting me with these.... my first pair I ordered from Eastbay shipped out on release day but the courier truck crashed and burned and all the packages went up in flames
sick.gif
Eastbay couldn't replace the shoes as they already sold out in my size but SDubl made it happen
laugh.gif
Word??

Back
Top Bottom