OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The new red boas are absolute TRASH

White sole? = 's Dirt Magnet.

Thats a colorway nobody can love

As evidenced by the posts in just the last few pages...

There are MANY people that love this colorway, myself included :rolleyes

Last edited:
At ross size 11

Some of y'all boys in here trippin talkin about those Reb/black/grey are ugly...The color blockin on there is perfect. But, if those are it I'm adding those to my 8 collection

Sorry but the boas are ugly from that pic and from the on feet photo

Maybe its just me but it looks like an iD.

I think they're str8 trash at least the red snakes can be made into a beach shoe. The red snakes are like a life guard colorway

Ob. to each his own but im not afraid to call em trash from what ive seen. NOT uglier than the new Durant but still pretty bad

I think they're str8 trash at least the red snakes can be made into a beach shoe. The red snakes are like a life guard colorway

Ob. to each his own but im not afraid to call em trash from what ive seen. NOT uglier than the new Durant but still pretty bad

Hasselhoff 8's? What?

Hi all,

First post here. I bought (or should I say copped) :smile: my first Kobe8's (purple gradient) yesterday. I instantly fell in love with the colorway when I first saw it on the net. I only have had 1 kobe pair ever since he started, which was the Adidas Feet-You-Wear EQT back I think when he was still a rookie

http://*************.com/news/flashback-friday-adidas-eqt-top-ten-2010/

And now the kobe 8's are trying to dig into my wallet. They're just gorgeous pairs I think.

I saw this on the thread while reading it... I want a red pair badly to swap with my purples but the red camo and gc are just a tad too red for me and this I think is just right.

Anybody know where to get more info/pics of this colorway?
The Red Boas or so I think it's been said or maybe it was only speculated.

:lol: :lol: Beach shoes? People wear kicks to the beach? :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Hi all,

First post here. I bought (or should I say copped) :smile: my first Kobe8's (purple gradient) yesterday. I instantly fell in love with the colorway when I first saw it on the net. I only have had 1 kobe pair ever since he started, which was the Adidas Feet-You-Wear EQT back I think when he was still a rookie

http://*************.com/news/flashback-friday-adidas-eqt-top-ten-2010/

And now the kobe 8's are trying to dig into my wallet. They're just gorgeous pairs I think.

I saw this on the thread while reading it... I want a red pair badly to swap with my purples but the red camo and gc are just a tad too red for me and this I think is just right.

Anybody know where to get more info/pics of this colorway?

Welcome to NT...

That was/is the only pic of that colorway...obtained from Nike's website.

Thought was it was a pic of the upcoming Red Boas, releasing on 7/27, but it looks like the red/grey/white pair may instead be the Boas.

My shoes were on that truck too. I was wondering what took so long. Hopefully I don't end up with a burnt box with something that resembles the unreleased blackouts.
TRUE STORY.... even I had a hard time believing it when I called to check the status and the customer service rep told me :smh:

Welcome to NT...

That was/is the only pic of that colorway...obtained from Nike's website.

Thought was it was a pic of the upcoming Red Boas, releasing on 7/27, but it looks like the red/grey/white pair may instead be the Boas.
Thanks. Darn I thought this was the one releasing on the 27th. Was really digging that red on black theme

Just thought of something..

Why doesn't Nike have a few PE baseball Kobe 8 cleats out there on the mound?

I'm sure some MLB players got love for ole Kobe.

I bet if they made a Kobe 8 cleat, the players would love the comfy-ness..

Not a fan of baseball, but I mean why not..?

Kobe better throw some out there for Puig and the Dodgers. :tongue:

I would buy Kobe clets due to the fact that I have my own softball team I play on

If those white soles are dropping that's a disappointment. The black and red cw is too nice.

Got the blue blitz from FTL with bday coupon. Like them more than the blue lights. But not sure if I want both.

Lol what a truck that had your shoes blew up!?!?! Dude that's really crazy, how'd you find out what happened?

I think they're str8 trash at least the red snakes can be made into a BEACH SHOE. The red snakes are like a LIFE GUARD colorway

Go to the top of the page and click on the NT logo......

Last edited:
Has anybody done any lace swaps on the blue blitz? I think either with crimson laces or maybe even galaxy themed laces off the db2 free run they will change the dynamic of the shoe and make it pop more. I love them in pics just something in person makes them look bland.

Just thought of something..

Why doesn't Nike have a few PE baseball Kobe 8 cleats out there on the mound?

I'm sure some MLB players got love for ole Kobe.

I bet if they made a Kobe 8 cleat, the players would love the comfy-ness..

Not a fan of baseball, but I mean why not..?

Kobe better throw some out there for Puig and the Dodgers. :tongue:
I remember a Kobe V cleat, don't remember if they made cleats for the other models.

Back
Top Bottom