OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't know how related this is, but from my experience clear soles and lots of color = colored soles ha.
I'll probably get over this 'smh' feeling.. Just think that it's too early for anuthing like this to happen. Anyway, no love lost for the xmas... Actually' gives me more reason just to rock them all day. Ish happens and they're just shoes at the end of the day 
smokin.gif

I really don't think its the tissue causing the "blue stains" on the xmax's, I just checked and I mine have em, but I've worn em a bunch and the tissue is folded up under the shoe in the box. I'm pretty sure its just "yellowing" of the yellow sole, some sort of oxidation or something.

I think it's the glue/epoxy whatever they use. It's so strong that it 's causing a reaction with the color. Let me reiterate that i'm not a scientist whatever just think that's the problem. Someone hit up Mythbuster.

paoink it's the glue/epoxy whatever they use. It's so strong that it 's causing a reaction with the color. Let me reiterate that i'm not a scientist whatever just think that's the problem. Someone hit up Mythbuster.
Dont wanna do that... They might blow up my pair lol

I think it's the glue/epoxy whatever they use. It's so strong that it 's causing a reaction with the color. Let me reiterate that i'm not a scientist whatever just think that's the problem. Someone hit up Mythbuster.
na that could be probably be spot on, makes sense when you think about it

Just received my black elites and I can see why you guys gave me shhh about liking the vii. Such a beautiful shoe and incredibly comfy. Only thing I hate his the Nike+ sensor. Sucks you can't get the insoles anymore. May end up with another pair to swap the insoles between them.

TRUE STORY.... even I had a hard time believing it when I called to check the status and the customer service rep told me :smh:
:lol: I thought you were joking fam but that ish is crazy! I would've been pissed because I thought the service rep was making the ish up! That's crazy but at least you were able to get another pair

thats crazy, thank god it was only a pair of Kobes.

had it been something like concords :smh:

I wish we had gotten some white elites. Red colorway isn't doing much for me, but it's still coppable. This is easily the shoe of the year. Unless I hate the color, if I'm able, I'm coppin.

Just received my black elites and I can see why you guys gave me shhh about liking the vii. Such a beautiful shoe and incredibly comfy. Only thing I hate his the Nike+ sensor. Sucks you can't get the insoles anymore. May end up with another pair to swap the insoles between them.
yea man I might do the same. do they nike + seems to run big for you??? I wear a 13 and it runs a little big at least my shoe seems to. Once you play in them a few times the nike + plastic doesn't seem as hard. Wear em a few times but I know for me I always look for a reason to get another pair of kobes
happy.gif

The blk/red/white 8s are
nthat.gif
.  NT fam positive these are the ones dropping on the 27th?  People want to quit the Kobe 8, but the colorways are too fresh.  Makes them all seem like their own unique uber comfortable shoe.

Just thought of something..

Why doesn't Nike have a few PE baseball Kobe 8 cleats out there on the mound?

I'm sure some MLB players got love for ole Kobe.

I bet if they made a Kobe 8 cleat, the players would love the comfy-ness..

Not a fan of baseball, but I mean why not..?

Kobe better throw some out there for Puig and the Dodgers. :tongue:

Last edited:
Finally got my blitz blues today. Just exchanged my extra pair of purple fades so technically got a come up since I only paid $120 for the fades. They are real dope. Will be my official shoes for Gator football season. I was going to pick up the black elites too with the B-day coupon + $55 in FTL VIP reward cards but didn't have my size 13. The hunt continues.

Back
Top Bottom