OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

wow that's the confirmation i needed. COPPED! now, do i scoop the toro 4's as well? for some reason i'm not hyped about them.

b84xdv.jpg
who is this woodie white? all these "influencers" are so lucky they know peeps at NIKE! jian works for nike and that al sharpson dude works at undefeated.

Just got my blitz's in from NDC.

My box and shoe box was beat the **** up.SMH.

Its a whole different box than the memphis one I usually get from Nike.Hell my shoes from overseas in the bag of death look better lol.

So far,I am a little let down by the blitz's in person.I will say that the orange really pops and looks good.

Man,I wish the blitz's looked the sample pick on the nba store and that eastbay picture.

Last edited:
who is this woodie white? all these "influencers" are so lucky they know peeps at NIKE! jian works for nike and that al sharpson dude works at undefeated.

Those red/white Kobe's are :smokin. To summarize the last few pages everyone with MC's and Xmas' should remove their tissue paper NOW.

Last edited:
I really don't think its the tissue causing the "blue stains" on the xmax's, I just checked and I mine have em, but I've worn em a bunch and the tissue is folded up under the shoe in the box. I'm pretty sure its just "yellowing" of the yellow sole, some sort of oxidation or something.

kobes in a bulls colorway :pimp:

need some balling shoes to replace my black/red kobe 6s

I really don't think its the tissue causing the "blue stains" on the xmax's, I just checked and I mine have em, but I've worn em a bunch and the tissue is folded up under the shoe in the box. I'm pretty sure its just "yellowing" of the yellow sole, some sort of oxidation or something.

Yeah I don't think it's the tissue paper either. As I stated for my pair. the blue stain is only on one shoe, across the front of the sole that barely touches the paper, if at all.

I think so too, I was really trying to get an up close picture of the XMAS Kobe actually wore and just looking at some other XMAS online, they all have similar "whatever this is." Either way, still love my XMAS and won't stop me from enjoying them.

Back
Top Bottom