OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think dye is pretty hard to get out, but honestly I've never had to remove any from my shoes (crosses fingers)
Yea I learned my lesson the hard way next time u see a lil blue fleck or smudge don't touch it jus let it be.... It's only going to get worse lbvs!

well.. ill try using an eraser first, if that doesnt work then ill just chalk this one up to shoe aging

Really don't know about that red white and black pair.

Its just something I don't like about them and I really want a red kobe 8.I have hated every one of them so far.

Yea I learned my lesson the hard way next time u see a lil blue fleck or smudge don't touch it jus let it be.... It's only going to get worse lbvs!
I found Kobe Suede shoes at my HoH last week,it was a display pair, i noticed some scuffs on it but i was like ill just clean it up with the suede cleaner. Worst mistake of my life, now i have the left shoe (the one that was in display) looking darker then the right shoe.....FML, im not sure if i should just clean the right (ds) shoe to even it out or to rock it that way , lol 

I found Kobe Suede shoes at my HoH last week,it was a display pair, i noticed some scuffs on it but i was like ill just clean it up with the suede cleaner. Worst mistake of my life, now i have the left shoe (the one that was in display) looking darker then the right shoe.....FML, im not sure if i should just clean the right (ds) shoe to even it out or to rock it that way , lol 
Yea maybe that seaglow or Jason marks might work but nike production getting real sloppy lbs

Really don't know about that red white and black pair.

Its just something I don't like about them and I really want a red kobe 8.I have hated every one of them so far.

Sounds like u really dont want a red pair then..

Theres plenty of red 8s to choose from..

What kind of red do u want, a red yeezy 2 lookin kobe 8?

Yea maybe that seaglow or Jason marks might work but nike production getting real sloppy lbs
might have to check it out, but i think it was due to the fact that it was a display shoe ,and peoples dirty fingers been touching the suede. but either way i got it for under retail 
nthat.gif

Are blitz blues really that difficult to find at this point. Not in my wildest dreams would I imagine purple fades being easier to grab than Blitz blues.... oh well. on to the next. I should have just grabbed them and returned if I wasn't in love. Now I am having that missed out remorse :tongue: .. Something about that crimson swoosh- I should be content with my blue camos.

Are blitz blues really that difficult to find at this point. Not in my wildest dreams would I imagine purple fades being easier to grab than Blitz blues.... oh well. on to the next. I should have just grabbed them and returned if I wasn't in love. Now I am having that missed out remorse :tongue: .. Something about that crimson swoosh- I should be content with my blue camos.
They should still be in stores. Just left the mall and there were pairs still available in the stores that carried them.

Are blitz blues really that difficult to find at this point. Not in my wildest dreams would I imagine purple fades being easier to grab than Blitz blues.... oh well. on to the next. I should have just grabbed them and returned if I wasn't in love. Now I am having that missed out remorse
tongue.gif
.. Something about that crimson swoosh- I should be content with my blue camos.
Blitz are fire, That crimson swoosh pops so much, trying to find some crimson laces to go with it 
nerd.gif

The homie BigJ505 posted the link for them at the nba store a couple pages back if you're still interested in them..

Just noticed that NDC has three new sock CWs I haven't seen before.  Should provide a hint to the new shoe CWs scheduled to drop for late summer/fall.  The last one is clearly for the pair dropping at the end of the month.

They're still in stores, or can be found on NBAstore.com here:

http://store.nba.com/product/index....tm_content=SNEAKERS&utm_campaign=KOBE8_070313

Props to bigj for the link :smokin

Last edited:
Maybe not but all around the front. Could be the tissue, never noticed before hell not even till a NTer brought it up.
must be the tissue.. let me know if you ever find a way to clean/remove/lighten them up. im thinking of trying out the eraser method

3 red colorways, 2 blue colorways, 2 black colrways, and a handful of crazy color combos.

Can we get a white pair? How bout a solid black and white pair?

Those red/black/white ones that have been posted a few times in the last couple pages are TRASH imo. Why so many red/black colorways? A single model of Jordans doesn't even have this many :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom