OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

okay they use the same angle but that still not enough proof the black/red pair are real. Time will tell i guess.

edit: if it was on there at the time the red snake released then maybe that was suppose to be the red snakes instead of the one released? I'm not thinking about that pair anymore, It'll just get me thinking that the Amnesties will release too.

Last edited:
Could be the tissue paper Cause The stain goes on like a streak where it touches the paper Smh. Got any idea how i can remove the stain? tried akcohol and laundry detergent to no avail.. Dont wanna sxrub the soles too much tho
I don't think it's the tissue paper in my case. The stain is on the front of the sole under the toebox, and its only on one shoe. That part of the shoe barely touches the tissue paper when in the box.

I don't think it's the tissue paper in my case. The stain is on the front of the sole under the toebox, and its only on one shoe. That part of the shoe barely touches the tissue paper when in the box.
Mine is on one shoe as well.. Im tryna figure out if i can still salvage them or just make them my beaters from now on lol

I think its dye which is pretty much in there.
I wouldn't worry too much considering there are tons of colors on the shoe already and only a har would stare at your shoes long enough to see the discoloration.

edit:
did a quick google for remove dye from rubber and got this:
http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-remove-dye-transfer-from-a-rubber-watchband/
Bookmarked! Will try this when i have time.. Not too worried cause it's on the medial part of the shoe and worst case scenario is trhey become my beaters.. Which is still a good thing

I am following the conversation, some are saying tissue paper, some are saying something else. To me it looks like the black part of the tissue paper coming off

This one of the reasons why I don't like icy soles or clear bottoms, I mean I think they are really cool and look great, but too much can go wrong with them

I am following the conversation, some are saying tissue paper, some are saying something else. To me it looks like the black part of the tissue paper coming off

if you are following then you see I said it could be the tissue paper.

Since the red/white on feet pic surface, just reaffirms that the black/red are indeed a PS. Whoever posted it and didn't provide a link to where he found it on NDC was sketchy.
mean.gif

NDC pic of red snake used for the PS...

So yeah this on July 27...
tumblr_mp4f5oioNc1qa7ck7o1_500.jpg
Really diggin the white soles on these and that pattern.

This one of the reasons why I don't like icy soles or clear bottoms, I mean I think they are really cool and look great, but too much can go wrong with them
Same here, reason I don't mind they used that light grey sole on so many 8s. Blue Corals are beautiful but that beauty want last long, and I'm not one for sea glowing and all. Red translucent soles are pretty much the only translucent sole I can deal with.

Just checked my Xmas and mine is realllly bad. I wore them once maybe two weeks ago but they have been in box like I bought them. I never really noticed so I wont trip but thanks for bringing this up.

Just checked my Xmas and mine is realllly bad. I wore them once maybe two weeks ago but they have been in box like I bought them. I never really noticed so I wont trip but thanks for bringing this up.
tissu paper in there??

Same here, reason I don't mind they used that light grey sole on so many 8s. Blue Corals are beautiful but that beauty want last long, and I'm not one for sea glowing and all. Red translucent soles are pretty much the only translucent sole I can deal with.
I prefer the translucent sole because for some reason I gravitate towards them but keeping them clean sucks. I'm still trying to pick up a pair of Xmas so when I get them I will probably baby them

Ive done the sea glow thing, but yeah Im with u, Im not down for that process anymore..

U hit it right on the nail, when those soles yellow, that beautiful shoe will go to ****..

No releases till the end of the month.
Might iD a pair...

All I'm missing from the Kobe 8 line is the Xmas, BHM and Black EXT YOTS.
Anyone know any place/site?

I wish that I would have picked up a second pair of stealths. . . That is probably one of my favorite colors outside of the christmas.

No releases till the end of the month.
Might iD a pair...

All I'm missing from the Kobe 8 line is the Xmas, BHM and Black EXT YOTS.
Anyone know any place/site?

Deezy my guy..

Just wait a couple weeks and u will have the White n Red pair on the 27th..

I noticed these bluish stains/discolorations on the sole of my xmas pair similar on the BBs someone posted a while ago.. how do i remove them? SMH! I swear they weren't there  before.. Im trying to recall what couldve caused them, maybe my stepping on my car's break a lot? lol the paper inside the box bleeding? 
I wanna say it's jus blue dye from production cuz I had grapes that had a Lil blue fleck on outsole and tried to clean it wit water and tissue thinkin it was jus a smudge or scuff, that **** spread and my outsole was lookin blueish like Xmas and b blitz

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna say it's jus blue dye from production cuz I had grapes that had a Lil blue fleck on outsole and tried to clean it wit water and tissue thinkin it was jus a smudge or scuff, that **** spread and my outsole was lookin blueish like Xmas and b blitz
so no way to remove those things?

so no way to remove those things?
No I was pissed I'm pretty sure it was dye cuz that ish was comin out no matter how hard I scrubbed wit soap and water, and before I knew bout seaglow, but had to go thru big ordeal wit ftl... They try to tell me I couldn't return for atleast a weak I was like y'all got me all the way f'd up and called corporate and had to turn up real quick on supervisor and got them to over rule store policy... The reason I don't got white grapes now but I got the black so I'm not trippin anymore

Last edited:
I think dye is pretty hard to get out, but honestly I've never had to remove any from my shoes (crosses fingers)

Back
Top Bottom