OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For those interested...based on these pics I found on ebay, it seems like Nike fixed the problem of the silhouette outline showing where the swoosh is originally suppose to go...debating on pulling the trigger on these for 3 bills, but with all these pictures surfacing I get the feeling a US release date might be coming soon.

Wait,what is the point of deconstructing the kobe 8's?
make sure theres no cardboard padding under the insole lol it does cause a bit of cringing especially if your a sulfur fan but its good to know that what you see is what you get, nothing shady going on.

For those interested...based on these pics I found on ebay, it seems like Nike fixed the problem of the silhouette outline showing where the swoosh is originally suppose to go...debating on pulling the trigger on these for 3 bills, but with all these pictures surfacing I get the feeling a US release date might be coming soon.
Man, I don't see what ppl see in these...I know there be plenty of shoes I be changing my mind on, but these are a pair that's gonna stay the same

[h2]Nike Kobe 8 SYSTEM Deconstructed Saw this on kicksoncourt.com[/h2]
http://nightwing2303.com/nike-kobe-8-system-deconstructed/

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-7-300x199.jpg

Of all the basketball shoes to deconstruct, the Nike Kobe 8 was probably the one that didn’t need it.

You can see everything that the shoe is made of pretty clearly and with the entire midsole being removable, it makes things even easier to see. However, if you wanted to fully see what the Kobe 8 looked like inside and out then hit the jump for more.

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-1.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-2.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-3.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-4.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-5.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-6.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-7.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-8.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-9.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-11.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-12.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-13.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-14.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-15.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-16.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-17.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-18.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-21.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-22.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-24.jpg
why would u destroy such a beautiful shoe 
frown.gif

For those interested...based on these pics I found on ebay, it seems like Nike fixed the problem of the silhouette outline showing where the swoosh is originally suppose to go...

Hopefully I'm not going crazy and imagining it but I can still see the imprint. It's hard to explain but there's a part of the swoosh that almost touches the eyelets. That's the part that is barely visible but seems to still be there.

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT FOR THESE. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.

i think u should wait, with all these pics i believe a date is coming soon also. kinda like the venice beaches. ima be patient and wait. cant afford anything higher than 200 dollars. ima wait for retail

Feelin the same... Def looking better and better... I know I'd never wear em, so I won't buy. Ill appreciate the pics of others pairs tho.

Agree. As much as I'd like to get them. I really see myself wearing 1 or 2 times then wanting to sell. Prob just skip them all together.

Hopefully I'm not going crazy and imagining it but I can still see the imprint. It's hard to explain but there's a part of the swoosh that almost touches the eyelets. That's the part that is barely visible but seems to still be there.

Not just your eyes. It's definitely still there.

Last edited:
So is that Stadium Grey/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow kobe 8 releasing on the 25th confirmed to be the "Venice beach"? I really hope not, I wanted some home colorway, that silver upper with the yellow sole. Sneakernews and other credible sites have yet to confirm but I've been hearing people say its official..

The CW description matches the one posted on kicks-crew so it should be the Venice beach slurpees or what ever else people want to call them

Last edited:
So is that Stadium Grey/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow kobe 8 releasing on the 25th confirmed to be the "Venice beach"? I really hope not, I wanted some home colorway, that silver upper with the yellow sole. Sneakernews and other credible sites have yet to confirm but I've been hearing people say its official..

its been confirmed long time ago.

i talked to some crap about this shoe, but this picture right here just made the shoe grow on me :smh:

dbc77f07_8654962339_ebfc5d3975.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom