OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just wish Nike would have gave the VIIIs some different soles. To me that off-grey sole has been overused on this years sig... blue corals, easters, fades, supernaturals bhms.. while the tint may vary slighty would have liked to seen some more creativity there.
The Easters is a mint, and you can tell in person too. But I'm fine with the off grey/white. It's a happy medium that can keep a crazy shoe somewhat subtle.

Personally, I really like the off-grey sole on a lot of the colorways.  IMO,  it provides really nice contrast to the rich or loud colors

s dubl- they look good I was thinking about grabbing them as well.

How hard are All Stars to come by? Thinking about tracking a pair...

Just saw some mambacurials on ebay, and man 300 already! crazy prices! but man they look nice as hell! 

s dubl- they look good I was thinking about grabbing them as well.

How hard are All Stars to come by? Thinking about tracking a pair...
Thanks man. Can't say they look better in person, but def. nice shoe.

All stars shouldn't be that hard to track down, problem is the price. Keep in mind that the enabled pair was 180, sports pack was 250 retail. Figure in tax, shipping, and fees... 240-250 for an enabled pair isn't bad.

Placed my order for my iD last night...now the dreadful wait begins.

But a pair or 2 of the Fades will definitely make the wait easier
happy.gif
Ordered a pair of ID's today.  That brings the Kobe 8 total to 7.  As bad as I want the fades, I don't know that I could have 8 pair.  I've never owned 7 pair of a single style EVER!  So difficult to deny the comfort, styling and CW's of the Kobe 8 though.

Last edited:
Thanks man. Can't say they look better in person, but def. nice shoe.

All stars shouldn't be that hard to track down, problem is the price. Keep in mind that the enabled pair was 180, sports pack was 250 retail. Figure in tax, shipping, and fees... 240-250 for an enabled pair isn't bad.

Sounds good.

Watch the pick up thread...:rofl:

Those GS are really nice. I'd pass if they were men's size cause they are not my style, but it is a clean colorway.

Back
Top Bottom