OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks man. Can't say they look better in person, but def. nice shoe.

All stars shouldn't be that hard to track down, problem is the price. Keep in mind that the enabled pair was 180, sports pack was 250 retail. Figure in tax, shipping, and fees... 240-250 for an enabled pair isn't bad.

Sounds good.

Watch the pick up thread...:rofl:
:nerd: :lol:

i've been looking for the asg and xmas on craiglist in chicago and i've found nothing...what are some good fb groups for chicago? 

I think because nobody knows if these will be released in the us yet so I expect these to be high until nike announces something.

Asked Nike on twitter if they are releasing in US and they won't reply back. Already asked them twice smh.

@S Dubl

Did my opportunity cost make you wanna cop the Superheroes lol? Haha I posted that right after getting them, I was on the fence about keeping them but then thought about it and its worth it now to have rather than chase em.

They are dope btw, you walk around in em yet? There are some noticeable differences, and that zoom bounce is a nice change too!

Solid uppers would make a killing

They would, bcuz alot of folks want that solid john

Nike plays with emotions big time

Ive just gotten so used to different patterns that a solid piece would be off to me for some reason...

Do like the Amnesties tho..

Last edited:
They would, bcuz alot of folks want that solid john

Nike plays with emotions big time

Ive just gotten so used to different patterns that a solid piece would be off to me for some reason...

Do like the Amnesties tho..

Exact same sentiment fam. Seeing only patterns on the 8s until the superheroes make me think an 8 without a pattern is a waste of money cause anything can be done on that EM so the possibilities are endless...

Thought I had the answer to my Xmas pair the other day - turned out to be FAKES. Looking back on ebay earlier...about 4 or 5 obvious pairs of fakes on there as well with people saying "I NEVER MESS WITH FAKES BRO" - give me a freaking break. Looks like I'm just holding off until a noble NTer decides to unload theirs. This sucks man, I keep having bad luck with that shoe.

Thought I had the answer to my Xmas pair the other day - turned out to be FAKES. Looking back on ebay earlier...about 4 or 5 obvious pairs of fakes on there as well with people saying "I NEVER MESS WITH FAKES BRO" - give me a freaking break. Looks like I'm just holding off until a noble NTer decides to unload theirs. This sucks man, I keep having bad luck with that shoe.
I feel ya....i'm so close to just giving up...hahah 

Man, I had no idea Nike updated the Kobe 8 ID w/ the Blue Coral Snake option...and it's kinda set up nice too, finally make me wanna make a pair of IDs now

[h2]Nike Kobe 8 SYSTEM Deconstructed Saw this on kicksoncourt.com[/h2]
http://nightwing2303.com/nike-kobe-8-system-deconstructed/

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-7-300x199.jpg

Of all the basketball shoes to deconstruct, the Nike Kobe 8 was probably the one that didn’t need it.

You can see everything that the shoe is made of pretty clearly and with the entire midsole being removable, it makes things even easier to see. However, if you wanted to fully see what the Kobe 8 looked like inside and out then hit the jump for more.

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-1.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-2.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-3.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-4.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-5.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-6.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-7.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-8.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-9.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-11.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-12.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-13.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-14.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-15.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-16.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-17.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-18.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-21.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-22.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-24.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lyl
For my NYC heads.. the Easters that were supposed to launch with the Finishline Store at Macys Herald Square are up for grabs on the 3rd floor by the Men's shoe section. Expect scattered sizes but try your luck!

Kobe 8s are surprisingly comfy and I can wear them everyday.

I am going to hate when they stop making them and cutoff the ids for the 8's.I want them in every color.

for those  who are still looking for Sulfurs sz 11, 8 and 8.5 are still available in Ontario mills , ca. FTL

[h2]Nike Kobe 8 SYSTEM Deconstructed Saw this on kicksoncourt.com[/h2]

http://nightwing2303.com/nike-kobe-8-system-deconstructed/

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-7-300x199.jpg

Of all the basketball shoes to deconstruct, the Nike Kobe 8 was probably the one that didn’t need it.

You can see everything that the shoe is made of pretty clearly and with the entire midsole being removable, it makes things even easier to see. However, if you wanted to fully see what the Kobe 8 looked like inside and out then hit the jump for more.

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-1.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-2.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-3.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-4.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-5.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-6.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-7.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-8.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-9.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-11.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-12.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-13.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-14.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-15.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-16.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-17.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-18.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-21.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-22.jpg

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Deconstructed-24.jpg

WTF!!! im not being stereo type but Koreans can do better things than :rolleyes DECONSTRUCTING the nice kicks of Kobe,who wants to see a torn shoes anyways

Last edited:
WTF!!! im not being stereo type but Koreans can do better things than
eyes.gif
DECONSTRUCTING the nice kicks of Kobe,who wants to see a torn shoes anyways
Someone who has too much money to burn, or he got them for free. And that's the GC pair too
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom