OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Look back one or two pages and you will see a pic of a blue and yellow kobe , I believe its that one, GS size only.

Tried to get my lady on those GS Kobes

She on-eem like em

Wanted her to be part of this Kobe 8 experience

#CWaintsohotanywaysoicanunderstand

i talked to some crap about this shoe, but this picture right here just made the shoe grow on me :smh:

dbc77f07_8654962339_ebfc5d3975.jpeg

Sole and heel clip are great to me. I just don't like all the yellow going on in them. I'm passing on them unless seeing them in person changes my mind. Wasn't really feeling the elites til I saw them in person

Anyone with the elites think they run really narrow? I had a hard time with one of the shoes and am returning them because of it

What do you guys prefer lunarlon or zoom as your cushioning? How different do the cushioning on the elites feel compared to the all stars? I believe All stars only have heel zoom and superheroes has both heel and forefoot zoom

Last edited:
Anyone with the elites think they run really narrow? I had a hard time with one of the shoes and am returning them because of it

Maybe one of your bro-gans is bigger than the other..?

I think one of mine is bigger tbh..

One is like perfect and the other is more snug

Only noticed more recently than I ever have in my life tho

And in a number of other shoes than just 1 pair so Im quite positive thats whats goin on with me..

But no need to return a shoe that u like if u can help it...

Just wear a dri fit or church sock in the thicker one or the other way around, but u get me..Maybe that will help..?

Last edited:
I definitely thought they were narrow compared to regular 8s but if you wear them long enough they break in and are fine. Remember it's not lunarlon in the insert so you have to break it in just like most other shoes...

Last edited:
What do you guys prefer lunarlon or zoom as your cushioning? How different do the cushioning on the elites feel compared to the all stars? I believe All stars only have heel zoom and all star has both heel and forefoot zoom

i prefer zoom. would have liked for the 8's to have forefoot and heel

I just want the laces from the venice beach to put to my skylar diggins nikeid
happy.gif
in that case hope you ordered your IDs with red or gray laces so you can swap em with your slurps and still look good... gray laces would look better on the slurps imo

Thought the purple fades were coming out tomorrow, felt hyped; realized they're coming out next weekend, now feels batman.

And the Amnesties have really grown off of me from when I first saw them. Something about them just looks off to my eye, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

Thought the purple fades were coming out tomorrow, felt hyped; realized they're coming out next weekend, now feels batman.

And the Amnesties have really grown off of me from when I first saw them. Something about them just looks off to my eye, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

Black upper on a double purple sole could be what's looking off to you. I'd love a release myself

Half size up on Kobe 8s like other models?
For me,aka a person with wide feet.

.5 up if you rock with no socks.

1 up if you rock socks and have wider feet.

Length wise they are true but run a bit narrow/tight imo.

That's just my assessment.

Back
Top Bottom