OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Question guys:

I got 7 pairs of kobe 8s. I dont wanna ball in them cus i rock em out casually but i need to play ball in one of them for my upcoming league. Which one pair do u guys think i should play in that wont make me regret messing up?

Easters
Sulfurs
ASG
Xmas
Blue lights
BHM
Red Camo

Last edited:
I wear Red camos because it's matchy matchy with my uniform black and red 
happy.gif

Question guys:

I got 7 pairs of kobe 8s. I dont wanna ball in them cus i rock em out casually but i need to play ball in one of them for my upcoming league. Which one pair do u guys think i should play in that wont make me regret messing up?

Easters
Sulfurs
ASG
Xmas
Blue lights
BHM
Red Camo
Uh I would go with Easters..... although it is ultimately up to you.

Question guys:

Easters
Sulfurs
ASG
Xmas
Blue lights
BHM
Red Camo

I'd go with blue lights, I'm about to cop just to ball in them....

Yeah it's totally up to you which one you wanna ball in, but I'd probably go with one of the more widely available colorways just cuz it'd be easier to replace one of them if you want another pair.

Depends on the type of court you wanna play if its outdoor pick Red camos, if its hardwood blue lights/sulfurs for me

Or get matchy matchy it to your jersey color Lol

Last edited:
Any idea on the price for those mambacurials?

Just checked my local sports shop and I can get the indoor mercurials in the exact same color for $75

so Nike crazy if they expect us to pay $180+ for them. Just a standard football (soccer) cw. 

Edit: Just checked kickscrew... $250 
roll.gif
 Damn I hope no one pays that sh*t as they nothing special.

Last edited:
Any idea on the price for those mambacurials?

Just checked my local sports shop and I can get the indoor mercurials in the exact same color for $75
so Nike crazy if they expect us to pay $180+ for them. Just a standard football (soccer) cw. 
I'm pretty sure there's a difference in the cushion set up, plus the Kobes have yeah engineered mesh. Just because its the same colorway doesn't mean it's the same shoe...

Whether its worth whatever mark up, that's a different story and up to whoever chooses to purchase....

I'm pretty sure there's a difference in the cushion set up, plus the Kobes have yeah engineered mesh. Just because its the same colorway doesn't mean it's the same shoe...

Whether its worth whatever mark up, that's a different story and up to whoever chooses to purchase....
Obviously different setup, ones for indoor soccer while others for basketball but they're still same cw so no way I'm paying anything crazy for them. Even at $140 I'm more than likely gonna pass. 

For those interested...based on these pics I found on ebay, it seems like Nike fixed the problem of the silhouette outline showing where the swoosh is originally suppose to go...debating on pulling the trigger on these for 3 bills, but with all these pictures surfacing I get the feeling a US release date might be coming soon.

Those are nice

For those interested...based on these pics I found on ebay, it seems like Nike fixed the problem of the silhouette outline showing where the swoosh is originally suppose to go...debating on pulling the trigger on these for 3 bills, but with all these pictures surfacing I get the feeling a US release date might be coming soon.
I looked at them again today at the store and you can definitely see a slight silhouette, but like I mentioned before, you have really be looking for it and tilting it in various angles under a light to really see it.  

Basically, some guy on the street isn't gonna come running up to you and point at the silhouette unless they already knew it was there. 

Question guys:

Easters
Sulfurs
ASG
Xmas
Blue lights
BHM
Red Camo
one of the GRs. sulfers, blue lights or red camos but honestly for indoor league. you could get away w/ rotating the GRs and slipping in any of the others for a game or 2. only if your playing indoors though. just my opinion.

Question guys:

Easters
Sulfurs
ASG
Xmas
Blue lights
BHM
Red Camo
man its not like u have money problem or anythin.  if u can afford 7 pairs im pretty sure u can buy another pair and just ball in them

man its not like u have money problem or anythin.  if u can afford 7 pairs im pretty sure u can buy another pair and just ball in them
If OP is going down that route, then my vote is for the pythons. They seem to be the most easily available and should be easy to double cop.

Back
Top Bottom