OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i finally seen the super hero elite in person the green really pops but im still passing if i come across at outlet or atleast under 150 ill probably cop

in word on RD for Mambacurial, one more week for fades!!
nthat.gif

Purple fades are still a cop for me even with the new ID option.  There really isn't anything crazy or unique about ID's that would make me pay 200 for them... that's just me though.  

must resist coming into this thread til next thursday.... cant take seeing these gems everyday anymore...:D

It's funny cause usually momentum builds as a shoe RD nears but it seems like, to me at least, that people are starting to back off the purple gradients as May 11th approaches.

I don't see the "2 pairs 1st day COPPED" posts as much these days haha, maybe I am wrong tho
Love the purple gradients since day one, but im with you man... Im just going to ID a pair, the new pattern and color combos are sick. Good luck on copping the purps y'all 
ordered another ID pair today... 2 purple fades will be copped 
tongue.gif

You guys think Nike would release it with that imprint? This was prob just a sample image, Thats a really bad look if they let that one slide though.
a lot of pics have the invisible swoosh. its not just one pair.
Yep, I can confirm the retail-version does, indeed, have the Swoosh silhouette on the side. 

Despite that, I still liked the look... I liked the boot too. 

Last edited:
I didnt even know what you guys meant by the swoosh silhouette still being there. I just looked, thats crazy. Wtf. Why do that?

To be fair, it wasn't blatantly obvious.  I had to look at the shoe from different angles and change the lighting to really notice it. 

+Repped to the one who suggested the lotion technique on insole, the annoying squeeking sound in my redcamos disappeared haha

I know there hasn't been any info on Barcelona's but if Nike did a fade design like the Playoff Purples coming out next Saturday with this Barcelona kit I swear they would be fire.

Just wish Nike would have gave the VIIIs some different soles. To me that off-grey sole has been overused on this years sig... blue corals, easters, fades, supernaturals bhms.. while the tint may vary slighty would have liked to seen some more creativity there.

Just wish Nike would have gave the VIIIs some different soles. To me that off-grey sole has been overused on this years sig... blue corals, easters, fades, supernaturals bhms.. while the tint may vary slighty would have liked to seen some more creativity there.

+1, the slightly translucent outsole of the ASGs are great.

Back
Top Bottom