OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'll be really disappointed if the old swoosh imprint is easily visible in real life. If it's as visible as the KB24 on the toe then it may be acceptable, but it's really lame that it's still there in the first place. I can see em in the Kicks-Crew pics too. Real lazy on Nike's part...

Off topic, but those Adidas The Kobe's are sick! Loved those. Many people confuse them for the Adidas The Kobe II. Those were the super moon boots.

not watching the game right now but hasn't he been wearing the red/black Crazy 8?

edit: yup the white/black Kobe One or Crazy 1, should've kept my pair :frown:

Is Butler on the Bulls wearing adidas kobe?

Definitely gotta be an OG pair, the Crazy 1's only came out in Silver, Black, and White/Yellow colorways. An NBA court definitely hasn't seen those in a long time.

Still got my pair in this colorway in VNDS form.  Had to post because unlike a lot of people one of my favorite shoes ever (probably more for sentimental reasons and not design)

Anyways back to NIKE Kobe 8 haha,

Still thinking I'm passing on purple fades and not planning on going for the MC's either.  Black elites up next unless some QS comes out that they've kept secret (doubtful)
What's the likelihood that Adidas made him a fresh pair? I have a hard time believing he bought them himself on the secondary market...

Got my heros in today

ima cop those i guess ,,,for half off!!!
same here

Do you and if you happy paying go head.Never worry what others think.We have all paid over retail for kicks and Nike keeps raising prices on cheaper materials and poorly made shoes.

I am passing on the grapes for the purple fades.Its funny I have never really seen anybody in public wearing kobe 8s and I like that.

Hoping the fades look as good in person.

Its funny I have never really seen anybody in public wearing kobe 8s and I like that.
i've only seen 4 people wearing kobe 8s, 3 of them were playing ball in them. felt this way about the kobe6 and kd4 as well. people bought them up but rarely saw anyone wearing them. it's like they all fell into the Bermuda Triangle, never to be seen again....

Last edited:
i think the problem is dude having a hard time locating BHM for decent/somewhere around retail price. so he went for the used pair at that price since he can't find any lower ones.

agree.... if he's happy with the purchase, all good. 

^^^^ agree especially if they were worn only once casually with no wear issues and the buyer intends to rock them for ball. My original ASG Kobe's were beat up from bball within a weeks worth of games. Been holding onto a backup pair but looking at selling them and copping the elites. Love balling in the 8s.

Finally saw the Superheroes in person today, wasn't really feelin em. Disappointed cause I was gonna cop

I went and took a look at them recently. I liked them in person. They had quite a few pairs left. I could of copped them for $175, but decided to pass. If I can somehow get them for $140-$150, then I'm all over them. :rolleyes

LOL at people in here bashing others on what "they" paid for shoes, in whatever condition they may be in. You the buyer should not have to justify your purchases to anyone. Pay whatever you feel comfortable paying.

Yeah in stock at Nike Gtown tried them on but lingered on the price. Not my favorite color but they felt great.

Just pulled the trigger on some worn once size 13 BHM's for 248.99. Considering the cheapest pair I've come across previous to this was at 285, I had to do it. Def wish I was able to get them a bit cheaper, just glad i finally got them.
you gotta do what you gotta do to get a shoe you want.  still on the hunt for kobe Christmas's and people just want too much.  no one selling locally so I may have to overpay to get what I want. 

you guys thought this Christmas were even legit?

SMH, the entire upper is horrible, bad colors and its not even EM

come on guys, most of you in this thread known the shoes better than i do but soon as i saw the pic i knew they were fake :x

Back
Top Bottom