OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Here's the listing of those fakes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/kobe-8-chri...523&pid=100033&prg=1011&rk=1&sd=261209367293&

I guess if it sells I'll know one of you were lyin.

Did you read that in the description?
Yup. Saw it. Just going by the pics though. All I will say its definitely a well made GC fake. :smh:

not watching the game right now but hasn't he been wearing the red/black Crazy 8?

edit: yup the white/black Kobe One or Crazy 1, should've kept my pair
frown.gif
Is Butler on the Bulls wearing adidas kobe?
Definitely gotta be an OG pair, the Crazy 1's only came out in Silver, Black, and White/Yellow colorways. An NBA court definitely hasn't seen those in a long time.

Still got my pair in this colorway in VNDS form.  Had to post because unlike a lot of people one of my favorite shoes ever (probably more for sentimental reasons and not design)

Anyways back to NIKE Kobe 8 haha,

Still thinking I'm passing on purple fades and not planning on going for the MC's either.  Black elites up next unless some QS comes out that they've kept secret (doubtful)

Never thought Id see the day when Im passing on Jays for Kobes. Basically all my money has gone to Nike Basketball in '13. Crazy.

The Kobe Is...loved those shoes back in HS. Been kinda looking for a second pair of the blacks for a little while

Didn't know the white/black didn't retro, I wasn't paying attention though since I already had a pair and all in on Nike. I would get them if they retro again and the KB8 IIs. Maybe when Kobe retires they will :nerd:

back to the 8s...

need release date for the blue corals, hopefully May, my wallet is open for that month >D

LMAO YO SAID I HAVE A PAIR OG CHRISTMAS KOBE 8's IDENTICAL TO THE AUTHENTIC ONES FOR 180 LMAO IM CRYING

Last edited:
I don't know if their real or not. I'm trying to compare the pattern on the shoe with real pictures of the shoe and they have different patterns.

you cant even tell its FAKE,,but it is FAKE according to the SELLER :rofl:,,at least seller is HONEST which is hard to find nowadays

Just pulled the trigger on some worn once size 13 BHM's for 248.99. Considering the cheapest pair I've come across previous to this was at 285, I had to do it. Def wish I was able to get them a bit cheaper, just glad i finally got them.

Somebody Contain Me, I Wanna Pull The Trigger On The Curials But Im Not Sure How Much More Than Retail They Are

Never thought Id see the day when Im passing on Jays for Kobes. Basically all my money has gone to Nike Basketball in '13. Crazy.

Jesse..i'm the same way right now..I am done with Jordans..may cop the Laneys since those are my grails..but Nike Basketball reigns supreme with me since December

I
you cant even tell its FAKE,,but it is FAKE according to the SELLER :rofl:,,at least seller is HONEST which is hard to find nowadays

I can tell there fake from a mile away. Colors are off, it's not EM,tongue logo is a sticker not sewn,see the white around the lace area is incorrect,usually soles will say elite with a cloth overlay which is a dead giveaway.

Just pulled the trigger on some worn once size 13 BHM's for 248.99. Considering the cheapest pair I've come across previous to this was at 285, I had to do it. Def wish I was able to get them a bit cheaper, just glad i finally got them.

I never comment on when people post about buying shoes but $250 for a used shoe that retailed at $160? After tax that's nearly $80. Happy to be the seller.

Back
Top Bottom