OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just had one of my boys offer me superhero's for my space jams. not a fan of the jams, but that just doesnt seem like an even trade to me! i do need those SH tho at some point.
If you don't mind parting with the Space Jams, just offer the same trade but he pays you extra cash (Depending on the condition of each shoe)

Love the placement of the nickname and the sole, just can't get myself to buy a bright pink shoe, no clue what I'd rock it with haha

Love the placement of the nickname and the sole, just can't get myself to buy a bright pink shoe, no clue what I'd rock it with haha
with whatever you want, apparently matching is frowned upon 
laugh.gif

man the hell with kickscrew.... if they would use priority shipping id be all over em.... shipping takes was too long

and in all honesty $245......................for those............................... :x ......................mmmmm no

depending on ur size 245 + the 30 something shipping they charge.... i want a pair but not that bad....

release date for mambacurials yet??? sorry if posted I looked around and checked the first page (that takes forever to get updated) and see nada. Have not been following this thread since the Easters dropped.

I THINK the only official release dates right now are Fades and Crayolas, for 5/11 and 5/20. I try to keep up but it's difficult lol.

These loud kicks are way easier to rock on court IMO. Plus the Mambacurials have that sporty look to them.

This photo makes that swoosh look like you can pull it off

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Ha I noticed that too. Both my swooshes are chipping away on my Pythons so I expect the same for the Mambacurials unfortunately.

Damn it Nike...wasting a Kobe 8 release on such an underwhelming snake(blue coral snake).  We need some King Cobra, Rattlesnake, Viper, Copperhead cw's! 

Those new lifestyle Kobe's :smh:

:\ are you talking about the way they are in nature or their colors?

cause blue corals have very unique colors and are dangerous also

the pythons and supernatural pretty much fit most of those snakes you just listed....

Last edited:
No I wear these quite frequently to work and to the gym

Just felt like snapping a WDYWT quickie with my iphone. :tongue:

Knew I wasn't trippin

Can't wear mine to work

Well I can but I choose not to, they will become grass cutting shoes if I do

with whatever you want, apparently matching is frowned upon 
laugh.gif
i mean, unless you like having the originality of a clone, and creativity of an industrial robot

go ahead man, no one is going to actually scoff at you buying the matching shorts, socks, shirt for the shoes, its not that deep

Foot Locker and NDC have limited sizes available for the elites. Did they sell well or are they playing games? Kind of concerned about the away elites now

I'd probably die laughing if I saw someone wearing a white or black T with those mambacereals....

:rolleyes dudes try to hard to match....
It's not that serious

Camo gear brah trust me If you saw the pic on the curials in the jungle then you can see how camo would be MatchyMatch TM(LOL)

Pre Sales up
https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2898

im sold on these, but ill wait until the retail drop

im sorry but they're FUGLY IMO,,and im NOT paying that amount either

any word of RD in the USA???

am i missing something here? they are fugly but you want to know the RD ?? :smh: sounds like a HB to me

Last edited:
ohwell.gif
are you talking about the way they are in nature or their colors?

cause blue corals have very unique colors and are dangerous also

the pythons and supernatural pretty much fit most of those snakes you just listed....
yea I guess the pythons would satisfy the cw for cobras and rattlesnakes..I've just always been more fond of the snakes I listed, so I'm just being biased lol

Back
Top Bottom