OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:smokin

via Sneakerwatch

:smokin

Just had one of my boys offer me superhero's for my space jams. not a fan of the jams, but that just doesnt seem like an even trade to me! i do need those SH tho at some point.

roll.gif

not a chance

After tax and shipping thats pretty much the cost of Kobe 8's for me

laugh.gif
We can one 1 and share it, I'll keep it for a coupe of days and send it USPS media mail to you :tongue:
I wonder What are the chances the black elites sit for a few days since the superheros are still. Ima be on vacation and cant cop a pair but I really want them
Superhero's are sitting but for my size it didn't, 9's. I liked them personal.

The Black/Gold will not sit for very long if at all on certain sizes! I'm personal getting them! Find a computer on vacation or a location to get them sir.

I sure hope so.

Any word on the Amnesty pair? I think thats what people were calling them ...

Since Kobe was the only player to wear them, unlike the Homes, Inlines or Purple Fades, I'm gonna assume they're not going to release. Chances are they're a P.E.

I really hope I'm wrong tho...

Last edited:
^ those kobe 8's have the same upper as the new IDs..

they aren't IDs though because of the laces and the signature

Lifestlye looks like vans too much, just give us another pair of suedes but different cw. Those blue coral look nice, I like the sole

Damn it Nike...wasting a Kobe 8 release on such an underwhelming snake(blue coral snake).  We need some King Cobra, Rattlesnake, Viper, Copperhead cw's! 

Those new lifestyle Kobe's
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom