OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

got an email from rakuten. its 200 including shipping. got 7 days to pay. luckily i get paid in 4 hours.

I'm really feelin the mercurial x kobe mashup. Not a huge soccer fan, I just think its a cool concept and they pulled it off great with this one. I actually like the big "nike" on the medial part

I like those playoff kobe 8, but in still on the fence about them. The colorway is nice but just a lil bit too plain for me.

Everyone keeps thinking the inlines are being released on the 25th when it's infact the Slurpees. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I love those! I play soccer and actually have the cleats. Would live to have those to ball in! I need release info now!!!!!!

for those ppl who like the mambacurials or whatever they are called are you guys like soccer (or futbol to be more correct) fans?
being that my fam is from Trinidad  grew up playing cricket an soccer. soccer is my 3rd fav sport behind bball an football.

None of my immediate friends play soccer anymore and I have never played soccer. I do have US Dollars in which I would exchange for the shoes though. >D

I like the large Nike logo on the side, for what it's worth.

....but anyway for those ppl who like the mambacurials or whatever they are called are you guys like soccer (or futbol to be more correct) fans?
yup, interesting that when that cw of mercurials came out it was marketed heavily as a CR7 shoe tho with mamba being a Barca fan 

I like soccer. Do I have to to qualify for not being a hypebeast?

Exactly, didn't know you had to be a football fan to like them but check the Official thread in Sports and training for my proof.

EDIT: Reminds me Barca's new kit should be coming out soon, the 8 hasn't had a barca colorway yet.

Last edited:
I wonder What are the chances the black elites sit for a few days since the superheros are still. Ima be on vacation and cant cop a pair but I really want them

Back
Top Bottom