OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

chauvinist much?

call me old school, but i still like girls, cant be leavin the pink and yellow rangers out man
Did have my Sulfurs to go with the Yellow one and didn't know what to put the pink one with. Maybe the Mambacurials when it comes out. 

Why waste their (nike) time making Mambacurial when there are 1000x better designs yet to be released. Amnesties and the white homes he wore when he was injured. Those NEED to be released. Not those ugly soccer cleats.

I'm glad i dont have the patience to wait on Nike iD to ship.

I woulda copped at least 4 different colorways already w/ the new upper :x

Hahah.  My co-worker just met the Green Ranger Tommy this weekend at some comic event in Chicago.

He said he's an MMA fighter of some sorts and he's got his hands in a bunch of sheeet.

Basically, watch out for Tommy the Green Ranger, and don't cross him.

im glad half and half are not liking them. easy cop if they drop in the states.

Not specific to anyone but i hope there no switchy switchy closer to release date

buy what you like, who cares what others think

Last edited:
Kobe is a soccer fan, he wants to show appreciation through his signature shoe line... Not hard to figure out.

The mambacereal pair is a Kobe version of one of the more recent soccer shoes that Nike has released and has been successful with... It's not for everyone, not everyone has to like it.

I just got info from Nike Germany about Kobe release dates in May:

May 4th: Elite Superhero (KOBE
glasses.gif
586156-300
May 11th: Purple Gradients KOBE 8 AWAY 555035-500
May 25th: KOBE 8 SYSTEM 555035-002 don't know wich ones those are!

for all Sulfur addicts that are on a desperate hunt, just log onto Kickz.com and type in Kobe 8 on the upper right and then the sulfurs, pythons, YOTS, Easters, Supernaturals, all black and all red will appear,

the sulfurs are still available in most sizes.

On Nike.de they also have the Easters in smaller and bigger size! Just type in Kobe 8 on the top!
i want them. but i want to save money. was looking for the sulfers for a while..

Haven't decided on the mambacurials yet, but I like the concept.  I like how they decided to utilize the versatility of the EM upper and do something different.  I feel like these are a must have for soccer fans who also like Kobe.

For me, the loud colorway does a better job drawing a comparison to Nike's soccer models (as it looks just like the fireberry mercurial IXs).  If the same concept would have came out in a different color scheme, I'm not sure it would be AS easy to make the comparison.

Anyway, colors are wild and may not be for everybody.  Simple as that really

going to pass on the sulfers, 200+.. too much

Go to your local footlocker and ask them to search in their system for them. I did it yesterday and they found my size in Indiana for retail plus $3 shipping. I'm from Rhode Island 3 day shipping.

Haven't decided on the mambacurials yet, but I like the concept.  I like how they decided to utilize the versatility of the EM upper and do something different.  I feel like these are a must have for soccer fans who also like Kobe.

For me, the loud colorway does a better job drawing a comparison to Nike's soccer models (as it looks just like the fireberry mercurial IXs).  If the same concept would have came out in a different color scheme, I'm not sure it would be AS easy to make the comparison.

Anyway, colors are wild and may not be for everybody.  Simple as that really

You sir WIN the GOLDEN EGG

Thanx for the explanation I was requesting

BUT..Why does hot pink draw u guys attention? Only bcuz it reminds u of other soccer shoes?

Not a big fan of soccer, so idk but is a loud feminine CW the norm for soccer shoes?

If so, then I get it I suppose

If not, I just wanna know what other pink garments some of these cats in here have, cuz I know it dont stop at the shoes

going to pass on the sulfers, 200+.. too much

Definately too much

Try your local FL or FA

Last edited:
Still not feeling the "Mambacereals" haha but I like the name more. I think my next for sure purchase will be the Away Elites.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom